tuscl

First OTC Experience

So update on my ATF from last week. She texted me and apologized for getting pissed last week. She agreed she needs to leave him but she just can't. She wanted to make it up to me so she told me to swing by the club. So I stopped by and we went to the VIP and she provided the best damn service I've ever received from her and guess what IT WAS FREE! That was her way of making up for her behavior last week and she appreciated me looking out for her.

Afterwards we were discussing threesomes and I mentioned I'd never had one but wanted one. She agreed to partake but she wants to pick out the girl because "I wanna eat some good pussy" which was music to my ears.

So this is my first potential OTC in this biting off too much?
Should I let her pick the girl?
Has anyone done OTC with two dancers?
Does this sound like a good idea?

Looking for advice from the council

16 comments

• Mate27
    7 years ago
    Best you take only advice from the Council of Ricks on this one.
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    Rick C-142 reccommends immediate action to close that deal but while she picks the girl you have right to veto her choice under the trans-dimensional bill or rights section 57.5.33.46.35.2
  • K
    7 years ago
    Ok, i believe this.
    Only you can answer if it is too much. Have you discussed with her what you expect? She might plan on providing a girl on girl show and give you a bj after while you expect a PSE.
    Yes. Let her pick but you get to approve. You want her comfortable.
    Yes i have. Many times. Most recently last week but i do prefer one on one.
    You are asking this crowd if it is a good idea? We are the wrong group to ask for help in making good choices.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    From the dancer's perspective it works, because with two of them they don't need on of the boyfriends to rob you.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    A 3some is an advanced PL adventure. You need to start off more simply and just fuck a stripper in your hotel. But if you do this, I would not just let her pick the other girl. Instead, you should jointly chose. Otherwise you'll get some skank that you're not into:
  • PrimetimeSchein
    7 years ago
    Lmaooo Rick and Morty jokes
  • PrimetimeSchein
    7 years ago
    Ski: I've thought about that as well.
    John: You're correct it is. Not sure if my first OTC experience should be a threesome. That's double uncharted territory
  • SebastianCobb
    7 years ago
    Negative don't do it.....It never ends well....How about a foursome instead?....Take a buddy...that way you have backup....
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I think it could be fun to do otc with two girls - if it goes as planned. If she picks the girl - she will probably pick a friend of hers - and as long as the girls are attractive to you - it's ok.

Make sure you negotiate a decent price for the two girls. The pricing can get out of hand for two - and with the cost of the room - and a possible tip - and you've got a very expensive otc.

It can be a challenge if the dancer has been wanting to hookup with the other girl for awhile - and this is her opening. You don't want to spend $$$ and get cock blocked. That would be painful!

Good luck - and have a great time!
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Cool story bro!
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    The PL should be aware that there is a huge difference between ffm and fmf. He really wants fmf, but will get ffm and be disappointed.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    Here is what I have learned on TUSCL regarding OTC threesomes:

1) If the agreement is that half the session is with one, and half the session is with the other, don't choose 45 seconds into it after switching to her friend as the time to express your undying loyalty to the first one and whine to switch back

2) If you invite yourself along to their post-OTC dinner and drinks where their boyfriends are eventually going to meet up with them, make sure you have access to more than the $23 cash left in your wallet.

3) If it happens that you somehow don't have enough to cover dinner and drinks because your paycheck hasn't cleared yet, don't wait outside the hotel room where the stripper left her car when everyone went to the bar to apologize when she shows up to retrieve it 5 hours later.

4) If for you did all those things anyway, don't text her increasingly desperate messages over the course of the next several days.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    FWIW, I've never done a threesome with anyone, strippers or not, but am considering it with my two faves at a certain club, who are into each other and have suggested it. Personally, before I did a threesome with strippers, I would:
    * do multiple VIPs with each of them individually
    * do at least OTC date with each of them individually
    * make sure they're actually into each other
    * specify who gets to do what with whom.
    Then I *might* consider it, but be aware that you could fuck up your relationship with either or both of them.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    +1 for ppwh's post just before mine!
  • Ch3ll
    7 years ago
    In my opinion, I think you're biting off too much for a first time OTC. I know my first time I was nervous, worried, etc. and it probably showed. I'm assuming this isn't her first OTC.

Others on here have recalled their first OTC and nervousness and so on. That being said, they'll probably sense it, and take advantage of that if they have cruel intentions.

I'd recommend going OTC with your favorite 4 or so times so you get comfortable and can feel her out on how each OTC goes down and interactions between OTCs.
  • PrimetimeSchein
    7 years ago
    Thanks for the advice guys. Think I'm going to just relax for now. I first need to see who she wants to include and take her for a test drive. As always appreciate the advice
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion