tuscl

BIG ASS WHITE GIRLS (PAWGS) RATE THEM 1-10

rattdog
New York
Wednesday, September 6, 2017 8:26 PM
just testing and wanting to know where i can find these types of girls in high mileage clubs in the USA because they sure as shit aren't any in the ny/nj areas. A) [view link] B) [view link] C) [view link] D) [view link]

17 comments

• ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    A8, B4, C4, D5
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    I've seen some in Phoenix. I would rate them A, D, B, C A and D are heads and TAILS above the other two. :-)
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    Not sure if A belongs on this list, but I agree with rh48hr's assessment.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    A8, B3, C3, D2
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    There is one at Follies that is bigger than "C". They just recently kicked her black pimp out.
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    You are a sick fuck. Go find a $20 lot lizzard
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    8, 6, 7, 7
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Free girl is a petite little white girl with a great big ol ass. She did give great lap dances, cause the big ass could surround your dick but the rest of her wouldn't crush you.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    A - YES B, C, D - NO
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    @john smith yes, she's a perfect example of a pawg and she's hot. I love pawgs, just don't like the ones in this thread.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    A - yes - D - 12 beers - B+C? Not a chance as my wife is 10x hotter.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    B is my fave. I don't think A qualifies as a pawg. If you want high mileage I'd think that you might find a few Latina dancers with thick bootys at Johnny A's Hitching Post in Paterson NJ. YMMV - as it depends on the dancer. Vic's Place in Irvington has lots of mileage - and big thick black booties.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Lol. Gotta wonder about the extra pounds their hiding.
  • Imamutt
    7 years ago
    There was a club called Porky's one of my friends frequented when visiting Dallas, He had an appetite for ample white girls
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    My favorite kind of girl. None of them are less than a 7, in my opinion. But none of them are 10s either. I'd say they are all mostly 8 out of 10. But I love PAWGs. And I agree about their scarcity in the Tri-State area, as we've discussed.
  • IHearVoices
    7 years ago
    I agree with the commenters who said A isn't a PAWG. B has more hips than anything. C qualifies, but she's probably a 5. D is probably a 6-7. I'd say A is a 7 and B is an 8. There's a girl at Savannah's here in Harrisburg: name is Trinity. She puts all these girls to shame in the PAWG category, and she's got a pretty face too. Adult World has a couple who are more in line with the girls in the pictures, and Club 22 has one...but she's terribly money-hungry, and you don't want to go to 22 anyway.
  • Mainster
    7 years ago
    A, B, D in a dead heat, with C choking on their dust. I wouldn't throw rocks at any of them, of course. Well, maybe at C.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion