tuscl

Looks, Money, Status

LecherousMonk
Mom's basement
Gotta have at least one to get laid.

Looks matter: https://medium.com/@worstonlinedater/tin…

Money/Status matters: https://theblog.okcupid.com/the-big-lies…

18 comments

• LecherousMonk
    7 years ago
    Takeaways:

1. If you're over 22 and don't have a decent income, you're worthless sexually (which is the highest form of worth).
    2. The bottom 80% of guys on Tinder are fighting over the bottom 22% of chicks.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    Thank God for money.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    I've used tinder for a while, so I'm no beginner. Have no problem getting matches, so I must have the looks. But in my experience, people on tinder are very inactive...so it usually doesn't lead to anything

If a woman is on tinder and she's not a whale or very unattractive...she's gonna match with like every guy. In other words, it's probably very overwhelming for girls. So for guys, the odds aren't in their favor
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    These things seem obvious. Maybe it's just my view - but if you don't have a job - and a good job at that - then there are many negative attributes that folks might assume about you.

Looks are also important - but much less important after the initial connection. You can clean yourself up - but looks are something we control less than a job/career.

When considering Tinder - it's going to be based on looks - as that's what it's showing - it's like a dating/hookup version of hot or not.
  • Lurker_X
    7 years ago
    Based on some of the OTC threads, it sounds like money can overcome some really sloppy dressing, fat, and old PLs. It is the great equalizer and something anyone can get, if they set their mind to it.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    That's why Douchester/txtittydumbass never gets laid. He's an ugly little troll with no money and his status is a dumb POS. LMAO
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Or chloroform, just ask SJG.
  • dallas702
    7 years ago
    In the natural environment for most TUSCL members, the only Status needed is "customer" or PL, our Looks generally rise to the standard of "probably not a mass murderer." We depend upon Money to place us in the top tier of strip club customers.
  • KJ702
    7 years ago
    Money it's what's eating me up. I know my cf makes more than me heck most dancers probably do. So I feel bad that I don't have the $ to see them as much I would like. Btw I'm 27 and work in construction
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    some girls do for education, even without status or money, and there's also interests, passions, ambition, and humor. Take up some cause, and dive in. Practice learning a new language on your own, learn astrology or tarot reading, get chickens, learn to bake pie, build furniture, or help someone w a hobby car. Women love men w interests who seem like experts at something.. umm other than strippers lol.
  • wallanon
    7 years ago
    I think people make the process too complicated. All it really takes is creating opportunities to meet people to hook up. The more people you meet, the more opportunities you have. Back in college I can remember some guys getting shit because of the girls they were bagging weren't top shelf. Some of those talking shit were the same ones complaining the next minute they couldn't find anything to nail.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    @Lurker: Indeed:) I'm an aging, overweight PL whose strip club attire is *very* casual, and yet I've had about 16 OTC dates in the last two years with four strippers who were 20-35 years younger than me and much hotter than I could have landed IRL -- and they've always asked me! The thing is, IMO I'm fun to hang out with, tell funny jokes, tip well, and buy lots of dances and VIPs. Those things count for a lot in Stripperville!

@Bj99: What you say about women is spot on: Being passionate about something, whether it's skiing or golfing or fixing cars or travel or movies or whatever, makes a man interesting to at least some women.

Looks, money, and status all matter -- but so does personality.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @Bj99 if that were true SJG would be the mane he's an expert in everything.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    LOL.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Lol, I guess there's a right way to be an expert.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    My own observations and experiences say that Bj99 is absolutely correct.

But, there is one kind of a guy that a woman might want for monogamy, and another kind she might where fast results are more important than monogamy. It is this second type which is expected to display more power, wealth, and status, and the attitude which goes along with it.

:)

SJG

"Don't return to Tory boom and bust"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkHooEp3…
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Monk, you're right, but luckily there are strippers and hookers that will even fuck a broke, fat, ugly and smelly guy as long as he can at least cover her asking rate.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    ^ Sounds you are telling me there's a chance.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion