tuscl

Got my first stripper #

Lurker_X
North Carolina
Sunday, September 3, 2017 8:21 PM
Which implies of course that I'd like to get more :-) Thanks to TUSCL, I know not to make a huge deal about this, she gave it to me in order to make scheduling ITC hookups easier, which is the bottom rung of communication with these girls. But we all gotta start somewhere.

24 comments

• Corvus
    7 years ago
    Way to go! I got two on Friday. Almost a record. But as you said, numbers don't necessarily translate to more fun. Hope it does for you though.
  • Lurker_X
    7 years ago
    There's probably some ratio that the pros here might cite, as how many numbers you collect before you find someone that is serious about moving to OTC and is reliable. Might be around 5 to 1 I would guess, assuming you are collecting the numbers from girls you felt some connection with ITC, not just randomly hitting on them and asking.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    I've gotten numbers from about 20 strippers over the past two years and 5 of them have offered to see me OTC, so my ratio is 4 to 1.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I don't even bother with phone numbers unless they have agreed to OTC. I rarely go to a club to see a specific dancer. I just take pot luck whenever I want to go.
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    Did you find the roast beef?
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    I give my number to customers who spend 100 or more, for itc scheduling. I don't do extras, but I'll meet them otc for meals, of it makes them happy (so they keep spending 100 or more itc).
  • DannyGSO
    7 years ago
    Next milestones: First stripper ignoring a text! First stripper texting you to come see her in the club! First stripper texting you to come see her in the club and she is another customer when you arrive! First stripper texting you that she has an urgent situation and asks you to send her money by Western Union, even though she lives within a 15 minute drive! In other words, this is the dawn of a new era! Enjoy.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    my CF voluntarily put her number in my phone after i bought a couple $110 VIPs with her. this was 2 years ago, and since then, i've been going back to see her ever since. what a PL i am
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    @DannyGSO... You forgot: First stripper text intended for another guy.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Next milestone to come where she texts you to come in to the club and when you get there she is tied up with another PL and makes you sit and drink for 2 hours while watching her with the other guy. LOL
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    Bj99, does your boyfriend get jealous when you go on otc dates for meals Maybe you give him a cut of the otc profit. My experience has evolved to never ask for #'s. If they are interested the girl will bring it up first and offer, otherwise I feel like I'm part of the inordinate amount of pl's clamoring/pawing for her time. At this point in my life, I have enough #'s to flirt with via texting with the naughty strippers.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    @ Meat. No, he thinks customers are kinda dumb, and has never been interested in strip clubs or strippers himself. He doesn't look down on dancers, but it's not a plus to him either, which can be annoying bc he totally doesn't appreciate how hot I am :P. He does appreciate the money. He has a regular job, but is divorced and fairly broke. Everyone I care for benefits form the flexibility and extra money I get thanks to my job. He sees the otc, and texting, as part of my job.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    I always give priority to customers who have texted me that they are coming in, and especially if they say what time ab.
  • houjack
    7 years ago
    You should indeed prepare for the firsts mentioned by DannyGSO.
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    Well Bj99, just let me know if you're ever interested in a non-broke, non-divorced guy who can entertain off his own dime and you can use your $$ for yourself. It's hard to keep the passion going for any length of time for most guys. That's why I fall hard for girls that can cook, which is why I've yet to fall in love with any stripper. Has anybody known one who can really cook excellent gourmet style meals? Not one in my books.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    I can cook, and sew lol. ;) making red beans and rice right now.
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    Well honey, I can cook the red beans and rice along with many other staples in our diet. I guess we can both survive on our own :-, It's the duck confit, delicious sauces, and artistic talents of a cook preparing for hours that lure me in over a bottle of wine. My heart says goodbye to a multiple course meal cooked by a beautiful woman with nice conversation. I always bring the dessert and wine, and can mix a great cocktail, too. Lol :-)
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Awe. that's adorable! Well, you provide the space, pots and pans, and I'll cook. ;) I can happily spend all day in the kitchen. I just don't like the store the stuff. I'm planning on cooking my way through "the frugal gourmet." Which is really home cooking from around the world. It's the only cook book I've kept.
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    ^^^ It's a deal, sweetie! Just don't ask me how many sexual partners I've had and we'll be fine together.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    lol Good list Danny On the positive side, first stripper sext might be on its way soon
  • LecherousMonk
    7 years ago
    I got a fake stripper number once. Does that count?
  • TheFword
    7 years ago
    Another milestone: telling her you don't want her number. Or go ahead but I will never call you.
  • rogertex
    7 years ago
    BJ99 and Meat72 - Good deal ! Hope it works out. Just keep it civil ;-)
  • indymovieman
    7 years ago
    Danny's list is spot on! However...he forgot the part about WHY the stripper ignored your text. You show up in the club and she rushes over to you and apologizes for not calling you....but either her phone is shut off, broke, or got stolen. And....can you just let her borrow the money for a new phone/to get her phone turned back on....so she can call you? And she promises to pay you back! On the other hand, Congrats! Hopefully you'll have a positive experience. I got a number last month...and she told me to text her anytime. She's a HUGE fan of Game of Thrones...and I just started season 1 last week. So, we've been texting back and forth about that. Kind of like normal people do....weird, huh? lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion