tuscl

Crime scene sex with a stripper?

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
Nope, I'm not talking about SJG's overnight assaults with wrist restraints or LDK grabbing onto girls and dry humping them like a horny terrier, though some may argue that those could qualify. ;)

I'm talking about fucking a stripper while she's on the rag. Just the other night, I got an OTC offer from a girl I take out every so often. She's hot as fuck and I was looking forward to a good night, at least after I had a few more cocktails. But then I heard her ask another dancer for a tampon. So there I was left to evaluate the pros and cons of having crime scene sex with a stripper.

Long story short, I took off. I have no problem with period sex with the missus or other normal girls back when I was single, but having a stripper that I don't know that well bleed all over me during sex did not seem like the prudent course of action. Now admittedly prudence is not one of my strengths, but this crossed the line for me.

Would anyone else here have done it?

12 comments

• shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I've gotten burned a couple of times by taking one on the rag to VIP but managed to get by with a BBBJ. However when I'm working on OTC I always make sure that is not the case and have had no problems.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Like Shadow when doing OTC I always make sure it's not that time of month.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I completely avoid sex with strippers on the rag. I did it with civilian girls when I was dating - but I'm not going to take a chance with a bleeding stripper.

I'm not sure if the civilian girls I dated were safer than strippers - but I'm hoping they were.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Nope. Not a chance. Not worth it.
  • MrBater2010
    7 years ago
    You guys don't like Ketchup?
  • rockie
    7 years ago
    I don't pay f or the crime scene delicacy!
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    Topic came up about 6 weeks ago with new SB, not a stripper. She's a 19-yr-old econ major nearby. Thing is, she didn't tell me beforehand that she was at the tail-end of period, and she told me at the last minute when she was already there in our guest room. So there was no turning back. Worst part was cleaning up some minor stains on a blanket...

• RandomMember
    7 years ago
    @MrDeuce would have trouble relating since all of his strippers are post-menopausal.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    The only stripper I've ever fucked while on her period was the DS. I just wanted to get my dick sucked cause the bloody mess is disgusting, but she genuinely wanted to fuck. And of course she gets what she wants from me. I think I posted the story a while back. No way I'd do this with any other stripper.

• flagooner
    7 years ago
    This reminds me of the stripper sucking dick but not kissing dichotomy.

You see posts on here about eating asshole, but no way to fucking her on her period.
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    It happened to me once ITC, but she didn't say anything about it in advance, and the VIP room was so dark that I couldn't tell until the session was already over. To this day I'm not sure why I couldn't smell it. The smell is usually at least noticeable. Anyway, talk about crime scenes, I walked out of the backroom looking like I was a crime victim! Dried blood on my face, hands, even a tiny bit on my clothes.
    Personally, I don't have a period fetish like some guys do, but I also don't think it's absolutely the most disgusting thing ever. Just would have preferred her telling me in advance and giving me a choice. I probably would have said 'let's wait until next time.'
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    You sure post some ridiculous topics there, RickyBoy!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion