Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Septic tanks

Trish_Club_Lust

I AM THE QUEEN OF HEAD!

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

I jave been working at a back woods dive joint and someone came in and clogged up the entire septic system with.. welll... eeeeewww. Anyway, does anyone know someone who has a sewer sucker truck that can help us out?

Replies (16)Latest

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Well, there is Winston Rothschild III and his Rothschild's Septic Sewage Sucking Service truck....

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

Best you call the "Mack Truck" for a load like this. Brother foghorn will preach your sins away while Juice slams down a dozen chicken wings in order to prepare for the next plug.

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

I'm sure Juice knows someone to call.

He probably has an app for that on his phone.

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

Well we know where crazyjoe has been

Profile picture for Tiredtraveler
Tiredtraveler
•

No internet service either? Google septic service in your zip code.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

One of my fav business logos was on a sewage pumping truck. "We're number one in the number two business."

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

JS69,

Or on the back, "Filled with political promises!"

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Back woods dive joint? Wow! I bet anything goes there.

Can you tell us where it is, can I see it on Google Street View?

SJG

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

^^^ how fucking retarded are you to not realize that's a troll making a joke.

God damn you're such a fucking out of touch idiot.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

No, but I can get you in touch with a packing and moving company.

Profile picture for LecherousMonk
LecherousMonk
•

ATACdawg, every "Red Green" reference is worth 1k "TUSCL bucks." See the door girl to claim your reward!

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Thanks, Lech. Keep your stick on the ice!

Bit of Red-Green trivia: Steve Smith actually attended my high school in Brantford, Ontario for a year!

Quando omni flunkus moritatus!

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

Back woods dive joint? The answer if in Greenville could be godivas, however I haven't been there in many years.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

Juice might know. Juice how many back woods dive joints are there within 100 miles of Greenville, sc?

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Godiva's LMFAO

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Call me, call me! The number is 555-555-5555

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement