tuscl

Update on newbie PL's pursuit of ITC/OTC.

Stognasty
Everywhere. Currently Phoenix
I went back to the SC I've been visiting to hash out details with the overpriced blonde I was talking about before. Upon arrival I was approached by a pink haired dancer that had a nice ass, decent breasts, and an awesome attitude. She asks to sit on my lap which I'm always happy to accommodate. I see the blonde in question across the room and she spots me about the same time and almost runs across the room,lol! I thought she was going to push the other dancer out of my lap! I tell her we'll catch up on a bit. The pink haired dancer and I talked for a while about random shit and she asked if I'd be staying for a while. I wasn't going to be because I'm on call and wouldn't be having more than one beer. She asks if I'd like to get some dances before I leave and I would. Really sensual dances with a decent grind. I noticed she has a very small amount of loose skin at her bikini line from child bearing. I'm not one to hold that against a lady but I do prefer without. Still she was lots of fun on the floor and I might pursue further later.

My lap isn't vacant long before the blonde comes over and plops herself down. We catch up for a few minutes. She tells me she hasn't made any money today because the club was dead. Also she had to go to court...I didn't ask. It's not my business and I don't want to know. She says she's been hoping I would come in. You know, Since I always bring money.

Time for business. I say, "About our conversation last time. I dont think the club is somewhere I would really enjoy that." She let's me know OTC is something she would be open to and that it is a more relaxed and enjoyable experience. And that her prices wouldn't change. She charges higher prices because she doesn't want just any dick in her mouth. SS I know. She puts her number in my phone. I don't want her to go home broke so I let her take me to VIP for a couple sets and she really got me looking forward to OTC with her.

Thanks, you degenerate bunch of PLs. I'm now probably going to bang my first stripper this weekend. I've just got to work out details of the where, when, and how. I'll update when the deed is done!

11 comments

• Lurker_X
    7 years ago
    Lots of threads on here about OTC that flaked for some reason. Have back up plans, be willing to shrug it off if you need to. There are always other strippers...
  • Stognasty
    7 years ago
    Yeah. I know that's a possibility but I'm pretty confident she'll be reliable. If not I'll move on.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    "I'm now probably going to bang my first stripper this weekend."

Me, too. Well, I guess technically it's the first time with THIS stripper. But hey, the thrill of a "first time" is always a good feeling.
  • Stognasty
    7 years ago
    Yeah, Joc. It's a similar feeling to anticipating the first time. Except I feel that I'm more likely to actually shit myself in anxiety now
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Is the price for otc in your price range? Make sure the otc cost plus hotel and possibly dinner doesn't break you. Glad things worked out!
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    Did you write a novel?
  • Stognasty
    7 years ago
    Not quite. If you have trouble reading that much you can post your phone number up here and I'll read it to you.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Higher price = fewer dicks in mouth. Makes sense. Of all of the actual ss you guys believe, this is just logical. Doesn't mean that the price can't drop w the drop of dicks in mouth, but it is simple supply and demand, not ss. I know it's illogical to men to want to screw fewer ppl, but most girls prefer to keep their number lower. I'm sure the extras type feel the same, as long as they can make their money. So if your dick is the cheapest dick, if demand and cash goes up, your dick maybe the dick that is one too many, then we see more ss.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Congratulations. I hope the rest of the encounter goes well for you.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    Make sure you have protection. I suggest you bring a gun.
  • Stognasty
    7 years ago
    BJ. I see your point. What I meant by SS is that I'm literally just any dick. Nothing makes me different from anyone else on this site, except I may be a few decades younger than some/most.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion