JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads

6 comments

• crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    You fucken crazy
  • Book Guy
    7 years ago
    Holy jeepers Batman, baby got back. An' thigh. The lower portion is not my preference but she certainly is beautiful inherway.

Other subject -- You call this ethnic type "Oreo"? Not that I would necessarily know the difference, but that's not how I would define the term. I (wrongly?) thought it indicated "Black outside, White inside," a derogatory term for people of African American descent who nevertheless act too "White" in the derogator's opinion. Not (again) that I would know, nor that there's necessarily much wrong with acting "too White" if it involves for example turning off the fucking Crunk Rap and pulling up your goddamned pants to where they belong, but that's a different issue. I would call this woman "mixed" or "light skinned African American" (presumably) or something, since I thought (totally incorrectly?)"Oreo" was about behavior. Enlighten me? I also know the terms "red" and "red bone" and "mulatto," each of which some PC dickweed disapproves of for some holier-than-thou reason.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Cream filled :)
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    photoshopped to all hell
  • UGK.22
    7 years ago
    Juice is a con artist
  • bang69
    7 years ago
    Damn she is good looking & great body. I'd love to fill her with cream