Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Would you like a 2-4-1 ?

JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69VIP41232297

Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (13)Latest

Profile picture for ppwh
ppwh
•

"I just got here, ask me after a couple.. er actually, 3 beers!"

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

I would say "do I look like a homosexual ?"

Lol hell yeah I would

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

Yes please.

Profile picture for LecherousMonk
LecherousMonk
•

Thought bubble: Fake tits are a turnoff, but goddamn when I can tell the booty is phat from the front that means it's super phat. Fuck it: PAPI CHULO MODE, ACTIVATE!

S
Supremeruler
•

Fuck yes.

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

O Hell Yes

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

Juice, yes. nice indeed.

Profile picture for ButterMan
ButterMan
•

Oh he'll yea

Profile picture for l00ber
l00ber
•

What is this instagram account? Are they some Brazilian escort agency? Because I'll book my flights right now.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

LMFAO

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Aiyee! Caramba! Oh yes please!

Profile picture for l00ber
l00ber
•

Why are you laughing? I was not joking.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Make it 8 for 1 and you have a deal.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement