tuscl

Pittsburgh or Harrisburg?

EastCoaster
I strongly prefer women of color. Every color.
I just found out I have to make an out-of-state business trip to middle-of-nowhere Pennsylvania, nearly equidistant between Pittsburgh and Harrisburg. I am likely to spend two nights in one of those two cities and have never been to either. Other than one long-ago trip to the Pleasure Dome in White Haven, all of my Pennsylvania strip club visits (and numerous Pennsylvania TUSCL reviews) have been in the Philadelphia area, so I'm not sure what to expect outside of Philly.

When I travel, I always enjoy exploring new clubs (new to me, that is). For those of you who know the clubs in Pennsylvania, which of those two cities is likely to be a better choice? FWIW, I like nudity and contact (yes, please) as opposed to pasties and air dances (no, thanks). I'm happy to do my homework reading reviews -- I'm just looking for general advice on whether one city is better than the other, as I will need to book my flights soon. Of course, specific club recommendations are always welcome.

18 comments

• IHearVoices
    7 years ago
    I live in Harrisburg. Go to Pittsburgh.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Never been there, but many have posted that it is outside of Pittsburgh that you find the highest mileages.

SJG

Erik Satie: Relâche (1924)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kvc6vIWQ…
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Pittsburgh has more clubs. My only experience in both cities is cheerleaders in pittsburgh(expensive, upscale, topless, full contact) and adult world in harrisburg(dive, cheap, low mileage grind). I enjoyed both but Pittsburgh is probably better if you got the loot.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    I know the middle-of-nowhere Pennsylvania well. I suggest you do some deer hunting or coal mining.
  • mjx01
    7 years ago
    The Pittsburgh area has much better clubbing options. It varies from club to club, but in general, I find the rules in Pittsburgh to be much more liberal.

However, I would point out that PIT is on the west side of Pittsburgh. So it is on the 'wrong' side of Pittsburgh to get to where your are describing. Driving through Pittsburgh will suck or require a significant detour south to get the the PA turnpike. Also, there isn't much in terms of clubs out by the PIT airport.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    100% Pittsburgh.

mjx01 is 100% right. If you have an abundance of time, I would stay downtown Pittsburgh, take I279 to the turnpike to get where you need to go, but traffic could snag you a little.

Cheerleaders - downtown Pittsburgh

Blush - downtown Pittsburgh

Filly Coral - about 30-45 minutes EAST of Pittsburgh on I70 out in the middle of nowhere in Smithton
  • mjx01
    7 years ago
    Not to be a stickler for details but... I279 ??? Also, Smithton and the Filly are South East of downtown. The Filly is technically my fav club, but you will be at a disadvantage by not being a regular at the Filly.

I haven't been to McKees Rocks in years, but I assume it's still a pretty rough part of town. I would definitely go downtown (Blush/Cheerleaders) over McKees Rocks (low mileage Club E).
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    If you end up in Harrisburg, Savannah's on Hanna is a nice club, very classy and relatively cheap at lunch ($10 entry gets you a selection from a pretty good menu and a beer or soda). Just make sure that you leave your cell phone and/or pocket knife in the car as you will go thru a metal detector. I have never had a bad time there.

I agree with The Filly Corral in Smithton as a best value stop. Sizeable cover, but that comes with full nudity and free beer and soft drinks.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    I've been to filly corral. Solid place. Had a good time there.

I would go there before Club E. in McKees Rocks which is closer.

I grew up there, but I didn't think 279 went in the direction of the Filly Corral. From downtown, I want to say Saw Mill Run/Clairton Blvd to I70. Farther east of downtown you can take the Parkway to I76 to I70.
  • RTP
    7 years ago
    I am originally from that area of Pa., I agree with Jackslash, hunting or coal mining are about the best time that can be had. Mudding is also a fun way to spend a few hours if you can get a 4 wheeler or pick up truck.
  • Longball300
    7 years ago
    Pittsburgh; Cheerleaders and Blush in that order unless there is a headliner at Blush you want to see in person.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago

Three priests were in a train station on their way home to Pittsburgh. Behind the ticket counter was a very sexy, shapely, well endowed woman wearing a very tight sweater. She made the three priests very nervous so they drew straws to determine who would get the tickets. The first priest approached the window.. "Young lady, I would like three pickets to titsburg." He completely lost his composure and fled.

The second priest goes to the window. "Young lady, I would like three tickets to Pittsburgh and I would like the change in nipples and dimes." Mortified, he too fled.

The third priest moves to the window. "Young lady, I would like three tickets to Pittsburgh and I would like the change in nickels and dimes. And, I must say, if you insist on dressing like that, when you get to the pearly gates, St. Finger is going to shake his Peter at you.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    ^^^ LMAO
  • minnow
    7 years ago
    As for Harrisburg- be aware that the airport with airline service (MDT) is actually in Middletown, located several miles southeast of Harrisburg on the other side of the river. Either option entails sluffing it extra miles to get to desired spots.
  • EastCoaster
    7 years ago
    Thanks, everyone, for your comments. This is very helpful, and it seems that Pittsburgh is the clear winner. My original plan was to fly in on a Monday and fly out Wednesday morning, but the comments about the Filly Corral in Smithton piqued my interest enough that I may fly in on Sunday, since the FC is not open Monday or Tuesday, so Sunday night would be my only opportunity to visit there. Whichever clubs I get to, watch for reviews from me probably the second week in October.
  • mjx01
    7 years ago
    @minnow: yes, but MDT to PA turnpike west is orders of magnitude easier than PIT > fort Pit bridge/tunnel > Squirrel Hill tunnel > a few more clustered up interchanges > PA turnpike east.

@ATAC: Savanah's is easily the best you going to get in Harrisburg, but that is because everything else SUCKS (in a bad way). Savannah's pales compared to Blush/Cheerleader/Filly.
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    No doubt mjx. I lived in the 'burgh for 23 years!
  • IHearVoices
    7 years ago
    ^ I have to disagree. Adult World is the best club in HBG and it's not close. If Savannah's didn't show UFC (and boxing) PPVs, I'd never set foot in there again.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion