tuscl

Happy anniversary!

So I gave the wife a pearl necklace (not the fun kind) and received a kiss. What I give myself is GFE FS and a bbbjcim no quittin no spittin from a 21 year old blonde U of M college senior.

It was a good day for everyone!

13 comments

• pensionking
    7 years ago
    ITC? OTC? Which club??

Condolences on the anniversary of your incarceration.
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    OTC. My marriage is older than her...
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    Good news
  • HungryGiraffe
    7 years ago
    Nice!
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    All you got was a kiss? That's awful. What did Kanye West say about that again?
  • rogertex
    7 years ago
    Perfection.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Does the wife know about your extra activities?
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    Rh as far as I know no. But she doesnt seem to be very curious since she lost all interest in sex post-Menopause and cant confront it. Perhaps consciously or subconsciously she is just happy I am still around and doesnt really want to know (women are great at compartmentalizing). I personally never sought extra-marital relationships until the point I was effectively cut off. Now I have found my salvation in strip clups and other online sources "...thank god fo strippers!"

There are lots of ways to become a PL, this one is mine. Lets just leave it at that before this becomes a boring counseling thread.

• rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Understood.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    I sure do like a romantic love story like this. Thanks.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    @uprightcitizen we should start a club, although mine lost interest well before menopause kicked in

My situation is the same. I don't believe she is so stupid as to not know anything, but as long as I don't do anything like jeopardize the house, kid's college, etc or embarrass her by getting caught by people she knows, she's probably perfectly happy someone else is taking care of all that stuff she doesn't like or want to do anyway.
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    Joc13 I think we are in kind of "club" right now just posting here lol. Its just not exclusive to us types and they also let in fake Juice members or crazy persons like SLG who posts zero reviews and hyperlink random obscure references.

Unless you mean you want to actually pool our resources and open our own strip club. Dont think we could pull that one off in our present situations. Just sayin...

• Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago
    I know at least two of my friends that divorced because their wives decided all on their own that once they had their 2 children in one case and 3 in the other, that ANY kind of sexual contact between husband and wife was no longer needed. Any time either man one of then made advancement towards their wives the were told " that is all you ever want, don;t you love me for who I am" and other feminist claptrap. Keeping in mind at the time they were both in their late 20's and early 30's. Until the wives had the number of kids they wanted they were very enthusiastic and acted horny. Once the last kid was born the intimacy stopped off and reduced to very little and in a short amount of time to "why do you touch me like that you disgusting pervert". This was the reward both men got for giving in their wives desire for children,(neither man wanted children) and wife with three children became a stay at home mom as she wanted.

I guess it is true that if you put a $10 dollar bill in a jar every time you and your wife screw in the first year of marriage and take one out every time after the first year you will have enough left to buy a boat when you retire.

I think that women are trained to do that on purpose. That way their husbands devoid of sex, life and hope get prostate cancer shortly after they retire and die so the widows can live it up on their retirement.

Counseling advice:(LOL) Get snipped before you marry that way she has no hold on you once she cuts you off!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion