tuscl

Labor day

Woodwolck67
California
Saturday, August 26, 2017 5:16 PM
So what do you guys think you think Labor Day will be a good day for clubbing?

21 comments

• jackslash
    7 years ago
    Holidays in general are not good. Strippers take time off to be with their families.
  • DandyDan
    7 years ago
    In general, the whole weekend is not good, but the girls who are there do seem to put more effort into things. In the past, 3 day weekends tended to be times when I would find new favorites.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    The only "official" holiday I've found to be good are the day before Thanksgiving and the day of opening day in your city for baseball. All other days I've found to be a crap shoot.
  • Lurker_X
    7 years ago
    Ladies will be out shopping and ringing up sale purchases on Labor Day for new high heels and thongs
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    The only time I've gone to a club on a holiday would be twice I've gone on New Year's Eve. Both times, it wasn't that bad in terms of dancers and customers. I have gone on a Friday or Saturday before Memorial Day and Labor Day on a few occasions and the clubs would be packed with a lot more customers than they usually get. Aside from the fact that some dancers will take time off, you will probably have to deal with a bigger crowd of customers. This may make it hard to get the dancer of your choice. This also will result in a lot of dancers using the "wanna dance?" hustle and not spend much time chatting with customers at all. Just something to keep in mind if you are considering going to a club right around a holiday.
  • Heellover
    7 years ago
    The actual day no way. In az memorial day and labor day are two of the worst days (the days themselves). Too hot to be in town (phx area so clubs are usually dead in summer other than fri, sat). The friday or Saturday before can be good though because strippers don't want to give up the whole weekend of earning money. Then they just leave Sunday for awhile and spend that $$$!
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    I'll be giving some strippers my hot dog!
  • rvd6
    7 years ago
    I once went to our club in Columbus and there were only few people with twice the amount of girls working, so I got lot of attention than what I would have got on any normal weekend. Hence I think long weekends are good if you want more action at regular rate.
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    The whole week before M-F has the potential to be good.
  • Woodwolck67
    7 years ago
    I was thinking of heading out to a club in coi sept 2 which is the Saturday before Labor Day
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I'll probably go Saturday but I have a family BBQ on Monday and a lot of the girls will be with their family 7 friends too.
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    Guys, if they are leaving for the weekend, it will be on Friday. They'll need money for their trip. Rent is due on Saturday. They'll realize that on Thursday or Friday. Customers are less likely to go in on Friday because they are getting ready for their trip. Just think this through a little bit.
  • Woodwolck67
    7 years ago
    Thanks guys for the info wish I could go Friday have to work was just wondering since want sure if it would be worth the trip or if I should just wait till the following week
  • wildbourbon
    7 years ago
    I don't know much about holidays but in Seattle, avoid any summer weekend with a techno concert at The Gorge a la Paradiso. All the dancers will be getting high at the concert and definitely not at the club! Expect C talent and lower on these weekends.
  • rl27
    7 years ago
    Labor day is a strange holiday. There seems to be is a lot less traveling during labor day than the other holidays, so most of the dancers tend to be working that weekend. Crowds may be slightly less, but I can usually look forward to some good time with my favorites. If I happen to be out of town on Labor Day slightly less crowds can be an advantage.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    I'll go to Bogarts on Labor Day and report on the festivities.
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    There will always be girls in the COI clubs, but probably not the A teams over the LD weekend. If you don't mind the B team then it should be decent. I'm hoping to hit up some OC clubs on that Sunday. Crossing my fingers that it won't completely suck, lol.
  • Lurker_X
    7 years ago
    Well tomorrow is my routine appointment to dye my hair again. I'll visit the ATM and be ready to meet some honeys Wed/Thur that appreciate meeting a guy who prepared for the month-end...
  • Heellover
    7 years ago
    Saturday evening /night at my favorite club was awesome. A few dancers that regularly are in on a Sat weren't there, but most were. Even saw one dancer i really like that i hadn't seen in quite a while. They are closed all day today (I wouldn't have been able to go in anyway) so that may have been a reason. Plus it is the very beginning of the month so rent was due/overdue and the fight last weekend (club didn't have it) slowed things down. Az is always difficult to make money during the summer, so I'm glad it worked out. Actually, I'm really glad! Stupid me didn't even have a back up plan/club!
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Well I know for a fact that my CF will not be working over the Labor Day weekend because she's with me since Saturday I'll drop her off at home late tonight maybe she'll go into work on Tuesday or Wednesday but I had a great weekend.
  • Lurker_X
    7 years ago
    I did go to a club Sunday, it was a bit slow to get going, but IMO they had a normal crowd of customers and dancers by 10PM. A generally no-extras club ... but all the dances I got were fun, and I spent about $150 on drinks, food, and one VIP session. I built some more rapport with 3 nice dancers that I will hopefully see again.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion