tuscl

City moves to shut strip club after alleged prostitution, violence on premises

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Ina Staten Island club undercover cops found evidence of prostitution. "On June 1, a male patron agreed to oral sex from a female undercover officer, in exchage for $20." WTF? $20? Every guy on the planet is going to agree to a $20 blow job.

http://www.silive.com/news/2017/08/lawsu…

16 comments

• Stognasty
    7 years ago
    Did she do it though?
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Yeah. That's slutting; not whoring.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Let me get this right. Is this how it went down?

Undercover cop stripper: "I'll give you a BJ for $200
    Male Customer: "Hell no"
    Cop: "I'm desperate, how about $20?"
    Customer: "Sure"
    Cop: "You have the right to..."

Undercover cop customer: "Are you available for OTC?"
    Stripper: "No, I don't do that?"
    Cop: "I'll make it worth it worth it, $250."
    Stripper: "Sorry."
    Cop: "$500?"
    Stripper: "I said I don't do that."
    Cop: "You are so hot, I'll go to $600"
    Stripper: "Ithe would take at least $1,500..."
    Cop: "You have the right..."
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Maybe he did it just to shut her up :P
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    ^ He was just going to use his penis as a gag.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    They must be sending some pretty unattractive annoying officers in there if she's having to do $20 blow jobs, and he had to pay 1500 for sex.
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    So true @ Bj99 lmao
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    Good negotiating skills if you can get a BJ for $20.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Why stop at strip clubs? Just think of all of the places you could find prostitution if you went around offering $20 blow jobs, and $1500 for sex! I think they need to set up stings in some other suspicious places; Applebee's, the post office, definitely teacher's lounges (we know how they are). I'll bet there are all sorts of prostitues and johns out there just waiting for a $20 blow job, or for someone to offer them 1500 for sex.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    I can't believe how many stories there are about strip clubs and sex...

I mean, we all know there's no sex in the champagne rooms, so why all the negative publicity with these establishments? lol.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Bj99 - I was thinking the same thing. Fuck, I had a fabolous dinner at Panera Bread last night and the girl who took my order was pretty cute. If she offered me a blowjob for $20 I surely would have said " so when you want me to drop my pants? and I'll give you $25 if you throw in a chocolate chip cookie!"
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    -->"Undercover cop stripper: "I'll give you a BJ for $200"

As an aside, have you guys ever heard about an undercover cop who was undercover as a *stripper*? I've always figured that no way would a female officer agree to that. Maybe she was the bartender or waitress?
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    @ shailynn, I can absolutely relate! There was this cute guy at the service desk the last time I had my car serviced. I'm sure he could have put away a lot of house wives for prostitution. Those waiting rooms are boring!
  • houjack
    7 years ago
    I've wondered the same thing Subraman. What female officer is gonna grind on random guys and get groped in order to hook a few guys propositioning for sex.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    ^^^^ A horny one.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    @bj99 you have such wonderful insight! And I just spent 2 days near a college campus and there were dozens and dozens of hot girls I would have said yes to if they offered a $20 blowjob.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion