tuscl

why am i getting mixed reviews on yahoo answers about sex in strip clubs

ThaDood69
British Columbia
So i put up a question online weather there is any otc or sex in strip clubs and the overwhelming majority said that there is no otc or sex in strip clubs and might i say that the responders were strip club employess

19 comments

• san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Sex in general is controversial, especially when it is not monogamous, or where money is involved. So unless you are on a mongering forum, like this one, expect very negative reactions. On most other forums the people are, well, neurotic.

SJG
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Anyone asking that will get that answer, bc that's what you get for asking. Think about it; who asks that?
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    The only people who really know are the people who seek it. It is beyond the pale for most of our society, and there are legal issues too.

SJG
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Try asking is water wet.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    ^ exactly.
  • ThaDood69
    7 years ago
    Thanks for the input
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    I remember when Yahoo Answers would come up as a top result on search engines sometimes a few years ago. I never personally saw anything other than dumbass answers to any question that was asked there.
  • rane1234
    7 years ago
    Yahoo answers and comments are a cesspool do the opposite of whatever it recommends.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    I used to think the same thing, then I came here. Now, I realize if I go into 5 different clubs I can have sex in at least 3 of them on the first time of walking in as long as I am willing to pay an exaggerated amount.
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    Yahoo answers is a joke, and a bad one at that.
    Betcha no one that replied has ever even been to a stripclub.
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    Troll. The original poster has no reviews, no articles, no comments, no trusts, nothing on this site.

Ignore.
  • Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago
    Wait strip clubs and sex!!!!!!!!
    I'm shocked!
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    There are trolls on this site?

Shocked! Shocked, I say!!
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    It didn't take me long to learn to just skip over "yahoo answers " when researching something.
  • ThaDood69
    7 years ago
    Thanks everyone for taking the time to comment
  • whodey
    7 years ago
    Of course there are mixed answers, you asked a mixed question.

Is there otc in a strip club? No, absolutely not! OTC means outside the club so it would be impossible to do otc in a strip club. Unless you took a stripper out of her club and into another club for a threesome with a stripper from that club. Then you would have otc and itc simultaneously but that is as rare as riding a unicorn to collect the gold at the end of the rainbow.

As to whether there is sex in strip clubs ... my attorney told me to always Plead the Fifth with regards to these matters so go to a club, or preferably several clubs, near you and find out for yourself. Once you do be sure to post some reviews if you want to ask more questions on here.
    7 years ago
    Quote Chris Rock: ¨there is no sex in the champagne room¨ and lets hope everyone keeps beleiving that.
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    Because their not TUSCL members.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    sex in a strip club? that is way over the line.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion