tuscl

Almost time for follies lmfao

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
$500 away from $2,000...if no one in Asheville it Greenville cashed out with me soon I hit the number I hit follies with

Pictures to prove I ant full of shit either

https://www.instagram.com/p/BX8r0KMHm-H/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BX8r2yxHFKx/

19 comments

• MackTruck
    7 years ago
    You so full of shit bra...
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    You full of more shit than my shit pumping truck
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    Your nipple girl is hot doh
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    2 minutes later....

"Awe, gee whiz guys, I was robbed at the local Circle K of all $2,000 when I went in to buy some 4Lokos... Looks like I won't have the funds to make the trip after all..."
  • l00ber
    7 years ago
    Save it for the TJ meetup.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    LMFAO brilliant

Is TJ that cheap ?
  • l00ber
    7 years ago
    Once you actually get to the border, everything is cheap. I have had an hour long session with twins for $120 for each sister. Did not negotiate because, well, they were twins. I divided my time equally between the two.

I have also had all night sessions with Tropical Bar, Charles, and Adelitas girls for $160. On the flip side, I have dropped like $2k in one night in TJ just because I wanted to see what it felt like to drop $50k in Vegas. The only thing you can't buy is dignity.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    If you can't make it to Detroit on a Greyhound bus, how the hell are you going to make it al the way to Tijuana Juice?

You don't have to smuggle your way INTO Mexico.

But you might have a difficult time getting back into the US...
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    Stacks!
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    $10 you get sidetracked on a Friday night and wind up blowing half that stack on a 50 backpage hooker, Arby's and Four Lokos!!!
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Shaylnne undetands my struggle
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    LMFAO
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Ime LMFAO
  • BrotherFogHorn
    7 years ago
    Hay
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    The struggle is real for you Juice.

I'm just not sure what the struggle is...
  • ime
    7 years ago
    His big struggle last year was to not jerkoff while at the drive-thru at Arby's. Reports are he is not doing well with it, and poor Gina at the Arby's by his house now involuntary shuts her eyes and runs away anytime she sees a blue 1986 Ford Fiesta anywhere in the greater Asheville area.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    I thought last year was the topless hoes at the drive thru coffee shops in NC?

Either way; dude is confusing as fuck. 3 weeks ago (when he was supposed to be on a bus heading North) he had no money because his car was in the repair shop.

Now, not even 3 weeks later, he's posting pictures of stacks of cash?

I'm starting to think that everything written on this site should be considered a work of fiction...
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    He mugged Douchester who had mugged his sex slave txtittyfag
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion