tuscl

For better dances don't commit to an up sell.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Ever notice how the dance always seems to get better towards the end of the song. So you go for a second one expecting more and wind up not getting it? This is even more pronounced when she is up selling VIP. I have found that if I want to keep the good dances going but don't really want to do VIP, I keep her going by being non committed. I usually just say maybe. It takes awhile for them to catch on. But it's fun while it lasts. :)

8 comments

• san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Front room makeout sessions. She gets money, and either she plays, or another girl takes her place.

Then you invite her to the back room when its time for your pants to come down.

Buying dances is for chumps.

SJG
  • Lurker_X
    7 years ago
    Well you can also think about it as you and the girl are simply learning how to groove together by the end of song two.

I have been asking myself lately though whether an occasional trip to VIP has been more of a tease for the dancer than me. Chair dances are still commonly $10 in NC and VIP $25 or so. I don't think the VIP experience is literally 2.5x as good, usually.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Best is just to feed her money right where you are sitting. If you have to move to some special place, then you are committing to an amount of money and an interval of time.

SJG
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    At my main club, it depends on the dancer. For some, the VIP is 1.5x as good, for others it's 3x as good. As a result, some of my favorites are floor dance only, others are straight to VIP. Depends on my mood that day.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^ Front Room Makeout Session!

Buying dances is for chumps.

SJG
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    YMMV.....
  • wallanon
    7 years ago
    "What is a good time/interaction/mileage ratio for the money your getting?"

It's whatever you think a good ratio is.
  • goosman
    7 years ago
    Yeah, unless they are pestering far too much, or I am not interested in a dance w/them, I never close out the possibility of getting a room/vip. I'm not going, but I wan't to keep them thinking it is something that they may earn through hard work & effort.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion