tuscl

Meeting tuscl lurkers in the club by accedint

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
At the club doing my usual solo activities and hit it off with a guy lol...no homo lol....not my usual method....long story after talking about better clubs than the one we was in he mentions tuscl lol....I give a shit eating grin and show him juice box logging in on my phone...dude doesn't really read the board but strong on review section..knew me because of Review's lol...around the same age and had a damn good time tipping bitches and discussing strategy, massage parlors,local scene and traveling for clubs like Atlanta, Detroit and Canada..also reflecting on being in our twenties and going broke in these shitty local clubs lol

If you see thus mate...I had a fun time...hit me up next time your out...no homo lol

29 comments

• JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Any body else have a lurker surprise meeting story of our blessed brother hood on tuscl ?
  • Rick999
    7 years ago
    I rarely talk to other guys in the club. Were you sitting at the bar next to someone? I often sit at a table and the only people I talk to are often dancers and waitresses.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Was setting really close to stage so if I wanted to tip I could do so easily without climbing over people or chair's...but not at stage wear you got to tip just to stay there.

Up against the wall area it was a little crowded...I sit alone but I had a chair open and this guy needed a set himself close by to use the same strategy lol....because of that conversation started up about the current club then the rest is history....
  • Harderlap
    7 years ago
    Not other TUSCLers, not sure how to recognize one other than striking up a conservation, which I seldom do with other men in clubs. But I did have a dancer once ask me if I knew about TUSCL and when I feigned ignorance she brought up the page on her smart phone. She said she had consistently good ratings, and pulled up a review that I had written that had mentioned her! I told her I would check it out. After having a few dances. She was one of the best at the club.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    LMFAO....yeahs if a dancer's brings it up I agree to playing stupid
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    I go to the strip clubs to talk with/be with girls.
    I don't usually talk to any guys other than the bathroom troll, or if there is a male bartender to order a beer.

I think you just have homoerectus tendencies Juice. Lol
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    You probably smelled like bacon. That's why the guy sat next to you in the first place...
  • Array
    7 years ago
    I saw a review a few months ago on Millstream Inn near Baltimore. The reviewer had been at the club the day before and talked about having lunch with a dancer he identified by name. I had actually been at the club at the same time and spoken earlier with the same dancer and had seen her eating lunch with a custie. So, now I know him but he doesn't know me!

If I were evil I'd try to use this somehow.
  • Lurker_X
    7 years ago
    It probably takes a really large metro, and a focalizer like Z-bone to stir up interest in meet-ups. This is a furtive and secret hobby for most
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    LMFAO all you perverted fucks LMFAO
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    How about your spelling is an accident! Lmao!!!!
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    LMFAO
  • ButterMan
    7 years ago
    I usually talk to the door guys as I enter and leave other than that I don't really talk to any other guys. I have struck up a conversation with a guy once of twice but it's been a while. i have heard girls bring up stripclublist but not tuscl.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    I met this guy down in Atlanta at Follies, he claimed to be Juice. :)
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    I've known three dancer's out if hundreds that mentioned tuscl..each time I was like " what's that ?" LMFAO
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Vince LMFAO...did he let you watch juicebox log in ?
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    No, he was "busy" putting his finger in a dancer's pussy.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    LMFAO that ass hole
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    I had sex at the follies buffet one time
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Or was that with the follies buffet ?
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    I ran into Rech by accident several times in Detroit clubs before he disappeared from TUSCL.

Once Silkypants traveled to Detroit without telling me he was coming, and he found me in the Flight Club drinking beer. Not really an accident. I'm usually in the Flight Club drinking beer.
  • gawker
    7 years ago
    I've been messaging with another tuscler for years at my favorite club. He apparently knows me ( because of my ATF) but I have no idea who he is. He wants to remain anonymous which is fine with me. I've offered to buy him a drink if he approaches me and identifies himself, but I'm really not clubbing much anymore. I've been sick and on mess that completely take the lead out of my pencil so it becomes a waste of money if I can't rise to the occasion.
    Currently am looking for a nursing home for my wife, but also considering bankruptcy. Either route may relieve current stress in my life and allow me to eliminate meds which cramp my style. My ATF has fallen in love with a guy and isn't an option anymore but there's plenty of fish in the sea. I just need a new hook
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Jack I never knew this about you

Gawk never to late to reinvent yourself
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    "Or was that with the follies buffet ?"

I've never seen Apple pie or coconuts on the buffet. You must have been there in a special occasion.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    my encounters with tuscl members are rare in comparison to bonedin and tjamigos members.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    At a local club, I saw a younger guy at the bar using a smart phone. Even from a moderate distance, I could see the TUSCL site GUI on his screen. Didn't introduce myself. I prefer to remain anonymous, and he might as well.

But I have seen TUSCL in the wild.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    In the wild. Lol.

In their natural habitat, TUSCL members are actually awkward and shy.

Except SJG. He's just awkward.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    "Except SJG. He's just awkward."

And creepy as fuck.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    LDK I totally agree

Joc lol...they had black eyed beans and fried chicken that faithful day I made love to that Buffet then fingered the Hispanic spinner upfront in personal with my good friend Vince
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion