tuscl

Facebook Hot

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
Maybe a new term we can add to the dictionary? "Facebook hot"? Kinda like "strip club hot."

Out of my typical Tuesday morning boredom I'm browsing Facebook and stumble upon the "people you may know" section and it's filled with faces of hot MILFs. I browse the names and yes almost all of them look hot - like gorgeous in the photos. Then I'm like "wait, I know 4 of those bitches and they aren't even remotely hot in person. It look gorgeous in their photos here." - no wonder college kids don't even want to go out anymore, the people they talk to look hotter on the internet than they do in person.

Reminds me of when you see a stripper looking sexy inside the club with the flashy lights, sexy outfits, you're probably drunk and the darkness for the club, she's a 9 then you meet her at Panera for lunch a week later and she's a 5.

More things to trick guys - there's "Tinder hot" and "Match.com hot" as well.

The internet - tricking guys since 1992

11 comments

• Bj99
    7 years ago
    There's a hilarious South Park episode ab this.
  • JimGassagain
    7 years ago
    South Park has an episode where the ugliest girl in school was photoshopped and put up for all to see.

All the boys wanted to date her and the guy who walks/dates her in the hallway is showing his buddies the picture of his hot girlfriend, while by his arm is the butt ugly chic.
  • JimGassagain
    7 years ago
    Bj99 beat me to it!
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    There was a guy I knew from the club who had a tinder pic of a girl who said she worked there, and I couldn't tell who she was except to match up the tattoos lol. It looked like her hot cousin or something.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    Saw this recently:

"May your life someday be as AWESOME as you pretend it is on Facebook."
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    I don't trust facebook thus I stopped using it

Biggest issue I now face is home boy owns IG lol

Maybe I should stop trusting it...god dammit
  • Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago
    Now we know why birth rates are so low in first world countries. All the boys are jerking off looking at fantasy photo-shopped girls and never leave their parents basements.
    Oh well more strip club hotties for us old guys!
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    ^^^^ Exactly. They don't even go out to bars now to pick up tail.

Plus, there's been so many articles about how these guys jerk it so much they can't even have real sex. Just ask larryfishsticks
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    LMFAO
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    That's how Jackie picked up Juice, she was smoking hot in her Facebook photo.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion