tuscl

We visited Cleopatra's lap dancing club for the first time and this is what it w

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Sunday, August 13, 2017 5:23 AM
The rules don't make this British club seem like much fun: "Club rules Cleopatra's has a dress code - no sportswear, no hats, no gym wear All customers are searched on the way in Entry is £10 which includes a dance card private dance. Cards are bought from the bar and exchanged for dances. At the end of the night girls cash them in If a girl gets too drunk she's sent home Girls seen leaving with a customer or meeting one afterwards are dismissed and cannot work there again A boyfriend can't come into the club when their girlfriend is working Girls caught with drugs are dismissed and will not be allowed to work there again Girls must sign a contract which states they understand and will follow these conditions Each private booth has a security camera and no curtain to ensure the dancers' safety" [view link]

3 comments

• rh48hr
    7 years ago
    A club I would not visit if I was there.
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    In my experience from years back, gentlemen's clubs in the U.K. are either tourist rip off spots ( in Soho ) or local places that imply all sorts of things go on, but they never do. This one sounds like the latter.
  • HarryJones
    7 years ago
    This is what I always try to explain about my local gentlemens club here in England. Its absolutely 110% different to anything in the US. Nothing happens that you guys would want or usually participate in
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion