tuscl

Any ghost stories from strip clubs?

Sunday, August 13, 2017 12:50 AM
I'm just curious. I have none. Not unless a stripper ghost followed me home.
I have had encounters with something I couldn't really see but I saw distortions in the air in front of me and then felt something.
It felt like a light touch.

I do remember one night a dancer who seemed to suddenly act possessed during a lap dance and acted like she snapped out of it after it was over and didn't seem to know why she did what she did. I had no idea either. It was the only time I ever had a dancer tell me she wanted to suck on my balls. Weird. She told me to relax. This was not in a known extras club. Club caught on fire and burned down months later. Maybe it was haunted.

5 comments

• jackslash
    7 years ago
    Q. Why did the ghost go to the bar?
    A. For the boos.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    No, but there was one clown of a DJ one afternoon playing all kind of silly music including "Ghostbusters!" (I ain't 'fraid of no ghost!)
  • Mainster
    7 years ago
    There's a bar in bustling, cosmopolitan Crown King AZ that used to be a moving brothel; as the miners followed the vein, the brothel would get picked up and transported to the head of the diggings. It is still haunted by the departed madam, Leatherbelly. The establishment rents out a couple of the former crib rooms on a B&B sort of basis, and men report seeing Leatherbelly in the bathroom mirror, watching them shave. I've had a beer there a time or two, but haven't encountered Leatherbelly (Mr. and Mrs. Belly must have been so proud of their baby girl......).
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    Juice ghosted all of us in Detroit by saying he was making the trip to the SC Mecca, and then he disappeared...
  • sinclair
    7 years ago
    Some people say the Rick's on Bourbon Street is haunted. Before the building was a strip club, it was a mansion of sorts and someone died on the second floor, which is where the champagne rooms are now located. Supposedly, doors open and close and shadows move around. It might be true, or it might be a load of stripper shit.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion