tuscl

Daughter of stripper killed after rumored Manoogian Mansion party speaks out

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
A stripper was murdered after a rumored party at Detroit Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick's mansion. The murder has still not been solved. Kwame Kilpatrick is in prison for corruption.

http://www.wxyz.com/news/local-news/inve…

7 comments

• shailynn
    7 years ago
    Jackslash for Detroit mayor 2018!!!!!!
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    It was probably Kwame's buddy Bobby Ferguson on that hit.
  • l00ber
    7 years ago
    How do I get invited to these parties? Come on Detroit TUSCL'ers, hook a homie up!
  • Htxx
    7 years ago
    I used to do a fair amount of business with Bobby, miss those easy money daze
  • clubdude
    7 years ago
    There were two strippers at that party. I use to talk tho the one that was suppose to be the third, but didn't go (at the old All-Stars). Also one of the EMTs that took her ("Strawberry") to the hospital (after Mrs Kilpatrick ,whipped her ass) was fired after going on TV about it. Registration clerk at the hospital was also fired (records of "Strawberry" being there disappeared). Lastly, the second dancer moved to NC, where she was killed by an unknown gunman....just saying!
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    7 years ago
    Clubdude, watch your ass, pick a good literary pseudonym and get an agent. Then write the historical fictionalized account. Sex and inner city corruption, there's money to be made here!
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Better yet, Hugh, he should wrestle Kwame for the combo to the safe where Kwame's millions are stashed, along with the gun used to kill the dancer.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion