tuscl

Do the Opposite

LecherousMonk
Mom's basement

17 comments

• JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    This guy is basically selling a fancy version of The System. Dress nice, be cheap, get to know management, blah, blah.
  • LecherousMonk
    7 years ago
    Grease the bouncers.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    I prefer to do things the George Costanza way. I'll pick up all the chicks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKUvKE3b…
  • DisRuptive1
    7 years ago
    I kind of want to touch the boobs of 20 dancers rather than the vagina of just 1.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    Q. What's the best way to pick up a stripper?
    A. Lift with the legs, not with the back.
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    Brilliant point rh48hr!

Perhaps rickdugan should propose a new system. The new system involves walking into the club and saying "Hi, I'm Rick, I'm unemployed, and I live with my parents!"
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Everybody has their own system and I'm not sharing mine. :)
  • etsutwigg222
    7 years ago
    I have found most strippers relate to my friends the best......Benjamin, Ulysses, Alexander, and Andrew!!
    Make sure they know you have them with you, but they are shy and don't befriend others in the club. They must get to know someone outside of work before going home with them.
    Oops.....guess that is P4P. Sorry !!
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    ^^^^ best system to date, although shadow wearing funny tshirts is a close second
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    See, this is where the PUA guys and I disagree. First dates with girls are not that hard to get. They really aren't! Second dates are a little tougher (because often one of you doesn't really want to see the other after the first one, not much chemistry, etc).

If you're in shape, have a normal face, and are comfortable with who you are (in your own skin), you don't need a system.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^^^ Agreed!

I find much of the PUA stuff to be entertaining, but at core I do not agree with it.

Overall, I think it best to as much as possible, learn to be flexible in how one relates to people. And so the Alpha Male acts can be entertaining sometimes. But that is as far as it should go, because after all it is just posturing.

SJG
  • LecherousMonk
    7 years ago
    Dominic, few of us can check all three of those boxes.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^ People learn to compensate if they can't check all three boxes. But they have to be comfortable with themselves, and they have to be employed and self supporting.

Normal face and in shape are, as I see it, not strict requirements.

SJG

Glenn Campbell, the experience shows, and experienced male musicians are the ones who are really comfortable in their own skin.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjzTNWWO…
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    i've had good times because of george. lots of georges.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    amazing how 'making it rain' just ten or twenty georges can get her attention. :)

( i save a bigger 'make it rain' for my favorites sometimes.)
  • JamesSD
    7 years ago
    Hack article. Buried the lede; if you're young and in shape and funny you can totally date a stripper... with all the baggage that comes with it.

At a busy club no girl wants to be hit on by a guy not spending. The sweet spot really is when it's deadish but girls haven't given up yet.

And like the real world, you can punch below your level. The hottest girl in the club wants a hot rich boyfriend. But the 5s and 6s? Super gettable, if you want them.
  • K
    7 years ago
    From the article "Look at how the manager operates – He knows everyone, he looks important and he has a lot of charisma (confidence). You need to emulate this guy on some level. Dress smart and play the part of someone high value."

That describes none of the managers I've ever seen. I think they take pride in how sloppy and disheveled they are.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion