tuscl

How much lube do i need ?

UGK.22
Atlanta ,GA
Friday, August 4, 2017 12:36 PM
So after my first set of dances I'm hard enough to go slip a condom on then asap for more dances so I can hygienic lap gasm. How much lube do I need to squirt inside the condom ?

20 comments

• shadowcat
    7 years ago
    About a quart!
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    You need crazy glue!
  • UGK.22
    7 years ago
    Fuck it. I will experiment and report back. Thanks cunts
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    You want lube inside the condom, for heat transfer? Why do you want ejaculation services, as that is just paying money to exacerbate your own sexual frustration? And why are you buying dances, as that is for chumps. SJG
  • Stephanie4life
    7 years ago
    Who the fuck puts lube inside a condom?
  • etsutwigg222
    7 years ago
    Just get the pre lubricated condoms that way they slide on and no need to carry extra stuff.
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    Get the right dancer, go to the vip, she will take you pants down, blow you up, put the condom on you, give you a good ride, and clean you up after. Always works for me.
  • UGK.22
    7 years ago
  • UGK.22
    7 years ago
    Lubricated condoms
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    If you need a lot of lube, she's not that into you. If anything, I've found girls to be too wet vs too dry. Maybe you need some front room action to turn them on before heading to VIP...
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Presoak the condoms w/ Palmolive
  • carolynne
    7 years ago
    who wears a condom during a lap dance? do you think my cooties are going to go straight through your pants?
  • UGK.22
    7 years ago
    Ordered those condoms from Adam and Eve but while I'm waiting for the delivery I went to my local Walmart and purchased "Trojan Fire and Ice" Warming and Tingling Sensation for both. Duel action lubricant inside and out. Special reserve tip for extra safety. First experience with it. I was able to put the condom on limp and walk around with it staying on. I'm not a shower but a grower so this was impressive to me. Second once the dance started and I got erect all I had to do was discrete like adjust inside my shorts to roll it down the rest of the shaft. It was a firm fit and no matter how vigorous she grinder on me it wasn't coming off. Third the lube inside gave just enough slide to provide stimulation to the head and Male Dick G spot lol. Dick never got soar like it does with a dry grind. Also it was so pleasing it was extremely easy to achieve and orgasm with one or two songs if desired. I like to tease myself and edge so I usual take ten song's before popping. Fourth it stayed on without a worry to falling off once I finished and walked to the bathroom. Easy removal and clean up as well Fith I didn't mention the fire and ice sensation. It was amazing. As soon as I put it on limp my head of my dick started tingling and once the dance started it felt so good I got up at the beginning of the first song versus at the end like I usually do dry. I highly recommend these if you want to enhance your lap dance orgasms
  • lizard27
    7 years ago
    @carolynne You don't mind getting jizz all over you? Where do you dance, again?
  • UGK.22
    7 years ago
    Next time I'm going to try a little extra squirt of a water base lube just to see if it is better or not. If it can stay on it will be amazing as I'm anticipating. Also forgot to mention how this condom has a very light latex odor to it. Unlike others that can be very strong. I also have noticed that once I tip my dancer off that I'm using a condom and will be cumming they feel very respected. Most at this point have been very excited to help get me off since my fluids are safe from getting on her. This is nice because instead of her jumping off at the finish line she will hold me close and keep grinding until I'm 100% done. This makes my orgasm extremely intense after thirty minutes of edging myself
  • UGK.22
    7 years ago
    I need to figure out a masculine and discrete case to carry my condoms and tiny bottle of lube
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    10 dances (at who knows how much per dance) for an LDK? LDK himself will tell you you're doing it wrong...
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Women like guys who are assertive and come on to them. Often, they will accommodate. But even when they can't, they will respect a guy who makes a tactful play for them. Sometimes they will even direct another girl to them. Buying dances is for chumps. Seeking ejaculation services is pathetic. SJG [view link] Muggles! I deal with such persons in local politics continually. [view link] Plato: The Republic - Book 1 Summary and Analysis [view link] Simon's Cat [view link]
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    I could see it sliding around because of the lube inside and ending up soaking through your pants, leading her to think that you have already arrived before the dance has even started. I have never applied a condom other than immediately before it was needed, though. The reaching down your pants to adjust the condom thing sounds risky with a bouncer watching or even the dancer thinking you were getting ahead of yourself with your hand down your pants before the first LD had started.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Pick a girl you like, find one you would want to be waking up in the mornings with, and just come on to her and make it happen with her. Feed her money, but only as a show of care and concern and a demonstration of good intentions, but never as a payment for any kind of a service. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion