tuscl

Heather Graham at 18 gives me a boner. :)

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Friday, August 4, 2017 8:56 AM

14 comments

• Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago
    Roller Girl!
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    To me, since I first saw her, she's been an 11. Phenomenal in every way female.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    I had to shower twice after watching that teenage smut. I liked her much better in the Austin Powers movies. After all, she fucked Fat Bastard. Which is probably just like most of the pathetic losers on this site.
  • JAprufrock
    7 years ago
    Yeah, she could prompt me to rub out a couple. She gets naked and gets nailed in just about every movie she's been in. Got to appreciate the consistency. Read somewhere her conservative parents disowned her because they don't approve of her career choice.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Looks like she's not one to wear bras either. Lol!
  • Mr_Kay
    7 years ago
    Looks 16
  • mjx01
    7 years ago
    Young Heather Gram is indeed fine, but that youtube vid wasn't worth the click
  • Rick999
    7 years ago
    I'm not familiar with her but looks like she might be hot without clothes.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Rich999 - what rock have you been sleeping under. She has been in 46 films. [view link]
  • rane1234
    7 years ago
    Youre alive...thats nice
  • Rick999
    7 years ago
    I think I saw one movie she was in. I didn't remember her. Must be one of those weird coincidences.
  • Rick999
    7 years ago
    I must have been working too much in years past to see many movies. They liked to work me to death in years past.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    Heather Graham is 47? How old does that make me? But she's still hot--just like me.
  • MikeRoberts2
    7 years ago
    I liked Heather Graham when she was in her late 20's through mid-30's. Super Hot!! See the movie, "The Guru". The movie was funny as hell.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion