tuscl

Sofia Vergara . . .

MrDeuce
Illinois
Thursday, August 3, 2017 10:00 PM

. . . is one fine-looking 45-year-old woman!

http://www.wwtdd.com/2017/08/sofia-verga… (5 pics)

Vital stats from boobpedia.com:

Personal
Also known as: La Toti
Born: July 10, 1972 (age 45)
Barranquilla, Atlántico, Colombia
Years active: 1995-present
Ethnicity: Latina
Nationality: Colombian
Body
Measurements: 37-28-39 in
Bra/cup size: 32F (70F)
Boobs: Natural
Height: 5 ft 6 in (1.68 m)
Weight: 130 lb (59 kg)
Body type: Curvy
Eye color: Hazel
Hair: Brunette
Long, Wavy

22 comments

• JAprufrock
    7 years ago
    Holy Fucking Schwing City, Batman! I knew she was hot, but damn, she's off the charts! I see her in the shampoo commercials with her teenage son (I assume her real son). Man, that's got to suck for him to be seeing his hot naked mom posing like that.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    I'd love to get with her for one night ... that's not too much to ask ... is it? is it? C'mon help a brother out ... lol
  • HungryGiraffe
    7 years ago
    She really does it for me.
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    She is supposedly worth $100 million.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    I love Sofia.
  • CouldBe
    7 years ago
    She's one fine looking lady.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    Those pics are airbrushed six ways from Sunday
  • etsutwigg222
    7 years ago
    Who cares about using an airbrush ???? I would not kick her out of bed looking like that for eating crackers!!!! EVER TUSCLER HERE WOULD EMPTY THE WALLET IN THE LAP DANCE ROOM FOR THAT!!!
  • JAprufrock
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^^Dude, chill and get a refill of your medication.
    The world is full of despicable assholes and pieces of excrement worthy of your type of hostility. She ain't one of them.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    you guys will probably be surprised seeing as you how much i love latinas, but i gotta agree with Che. i don't feel as strongly as he seems to about it, but i don't like her that much either (even when she was younger). she's just OK. i've seen many colombian women who were hotter. in fact, my CF is part colombian and she's hotter than sofia to me
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    Don't hold back, Che -- tell us what you *really* think about Sofia :) Damn, dude!
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Jeez Che - what a boner-killing commentary

:)
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    She started her career down here in Miami in the 90s where she was part of a sports type show that was about an hour a long - it was just her and a local sportscaster dude in his 40s and she was sorta his sidekick eye-candy and the show was kinda sports mixed-in w/ other light-hearted events of the day.

She was in her early to mid-20s when she did the Miami show and I remember one time there was a segment of her in a two-piece bikini in the pool and she looked hot.

She def looks like she takes extreme-care w/ her body to look like that at 45 - her face also looks a bit different to me than when she was younger and IDK if she's some natural-looking work done - and her bod may have had some work done to or maybe she's just very into her dieting and exercise.

i'm pretty-impressed w/ how successful she's become for a girl from Colombia - it's not easy for Lations to break into Hollywood w/ the language barrier and such, and also her not exactly being Meryl Streep in terms of talent, so I give her props for what she's accomplished.

Her "playing the dumb blond" I find pretty-annoying and I think she probably overdoes her accent and ditzy persona (and I think she's naturally a brunette) - IDK how she may be in real-life but I have heard she's very close to her family.

Below is a short Youtube vid of her in some bikini shots when she was younger: the dude that appears at the very-beginning was her co-host in the Miami show 20 years ago:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZN1SJibn…
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Per Wikipedia:

"... Vergara was born to a Roman Catholic family[5] in Barranquilla.[6] Her mother, Margarita Vergara de Vergara, was a homemaker, and her father, Julio Enrique Vergara Robayo, was a cattle rancher for the meat industry.[7][8][9] She was nicknamed "Toti" by her five siblings and many cousins.[10] Vergara initially studied three years of dentistry at a university in Colombia, but left two semesters away from her degree to pursue opportunities in modeling and show business.[7][11] She subsequently moved to Miami, Florida, leaving behind unrest in Colombia, where her older brother Rafael was murdered in 1998 during an attempt to kidnap him.[6][7][10][12] Her cousin and adopted sister, Sandra, is also a television actress in the United States ..."

"... Vergara was discovered by a photographer while walking on a Colombian beach and was quickly presented with offers of modeling and television work.[15] Vergara was "apprehensive about doing her first television commercial—until her Catholic schoolteachers gave her their personal permission to take the assignment."[16] Vergara made her first appearance, aged 17, in a Pepsi commercial which was aired in Latin America. She then began studies at the Creative Workshops School of Acting, where Gloria Estefan also trained ..."

"... Vergara was married at the age of 18 to her high-school sweetheart, Joe Gonzalez.[6] They have a son named Manolo born September 1992.[33] They divorced in 1993 (21 y/o) ..."

"... In 2015, Forbes estimated Vergara's annual income at $28.5 million.[49] As of September 2016, Forbes reported that Vergara was the highest paid actress in television, bringing in $43 million in the past year ..."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sof%C3%ADa…
  • ww
    7 years ago
    They always exaggerate the bra size. If she was really a DDD, there would be no way she could cover or obscure her boobs from any camera angle like she's doing in the OP pics.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    ^ Yeah - Boobpedia seems to often have exaggerate bra-sizes that don't match w/ what I see
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    ^ extremely difficult for a 130 lbs chick to have DDDs - large Cs maybe Ds
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    chulo.......what do you think of her as far as hotness?
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    oh HELL yeah!!
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Yeah - she's pretty-hot - especially when she was younger and more-tanned
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    She's typical of many Colombian women - attractive faces and sexy curvy bodies - and many of them have nice attitudes - they're probably my fave type of woman if I was not as into chocolate as I am.
  • Rick999
    7 years ago
    I'd rate her 8.5
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion