tuscl

I'm back, bitches!

MrDeuce
Illinois
Thursday, May 31, 2018 3:15 PM
I've taken a few months off from TUSCL to concentrate on a surprisingly busy OTC life -- 25 dates with strippers so far this year! But I always knew that I would return because this success wouldn't have been possible without all the advice and knowledge I've gleaned from TUSCL reviews, articles, and discussions.

In the meantime SESTA/FOSTA happened, which has affected other stripper- and sex-related websites and presumably this one, too. I have a couple of questions:

1. I wrote a longish article about this year's OTC success but, when I tried to submit it, got a message about this feature being "currently unavailable". What's that about? Is it related to **STA legislation?

2. Along those lines, what effect do these noxious pieces of legislation have on the way we should write reviews and post on the discussion board?

Note: Earlier today I submitted my first review in many months, on a recent visit to Night Moves in Bloomington, IN. I plan to write more this summer as I travel to Michigan in June and to Texas in August.

Gentlemen, it's great to be back!

16 comments

• Bavarian
    6 years ago
    Welcome back!
    If you come to Dallas, stop by Baby Dolls and PTs
  • founder
    6 years ago
    1. Article submission is currently under renovation. Has nothing to do with FOSTA.

2. We don't take ads for prostitutes.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    All the strippers in the country have been waiting for MrDeuce to return!

SJG
  • sinclair
    6 years ago
    Welcome back, bitch!
  • MrDeuce
    6 years ago
    Thank you, sinclair! *Now* I know I'm home again :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    TUSCL almost shut-down b/c you left; it was touch-and-go - so good that you're back to help-out TUSCL and bring it back to its former glory

:)

Nothing much has changed - mostly Founder doing cosmetic changes to the UI.

Looking forward to your article and reviews.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Mr Deuce,

We've had strippers starting threads asking about you.

So I've been referring them to Juice.

SJG
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Are you still keeping your "SCORE" report ?
  • MrDeuce
    6 years ago
    Of course! I've been keeping SC and now OTC stats since 1994. Lapgasm and ITC BJ counts are down this year but OTC BJ count is up :)
  • rh48hr
    6 years ago
    Welcome back! Now get back to posting pics of hot chicks with big tits. You have fallen behind in your duties and need to get caught up! Slacker!
  • lopaw
    6 years ago
    Welcome back, MrD!
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    chump dances are where it IS!
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    Brilliant!
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    We knew you'd be back. They always come back. No one can stay away from this honey right cha
  • BrotherFogHorn
    6 years ago
    Time for confessions, please stop by the church
  • BrotherFogHorn
    6 years ago
    Welcome back bitch
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion