tuscl

Ghost Roll Calls?

SebastianCobb
California
Have you guys ever been to a club to see a particular girl only to find out that she's not there even though her name was on the roll call?....Then another girl is added to the roll call but she's not physically at the club either. If so why is that?

13 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    The clubs around here in Miami don't have roll calls AFAIK.

In your case it could be that the girls were scheduled to show up and didn't and perhaps the club does not update th roll call

• jackslash
    7 years ago
    The club may want PLs to come in to see "Tiffany" and spend money, even if Tiffany is not there.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^Damn that Tiffany !
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    Tiffany is having breakfast.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    I'm having breakfast with Tiffany at her place
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    That Tiffany is really bright and colorful!
  • Dolfan
    7 years ago
    There's only one club in S. FL that does an online roll call that i know of, and I've only been in once since they started. It seemed accurate. It's SR West Palm for those of you in this area, unfortunately other than half price Tuesdays that's the only good thing that place does.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    this term "roll call", you're using it to mean on online list of who is currently dancing? if so, i've seen 3 situations where the list doesn't match who is actually dancing:

- some clubs put down who is scheduled, rather than a current list of who is dancing
    - some clubs put down who checked in, but don't update when the girl leaves early. in addition, some clubs let the girls take breaks outside the club, so she might be off the premises for an hour
    - there's a club here that does a reasonable job of keeping the list updated, but when the list is light, they pad it with "new dancer 1", "new dancer 2", etc. that's a running joke among the pls
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    I don't know of very many clubs that actually post dancer schedules on their official website. I have known a few clubs that may post a "who's here" on social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc) at least once a night.

Often times they post to social media the names of most (not all) of the girls who are there, and will end the sentence with the phrase "and more". After all, if you don't see the name of your favorite dancer listed as being there, they want you to consider just blindly showing up at the club with the hopes that she may actually be there.

This has not been a factor in deciding whether I should go to the club. Over the years my favorites have had consistent schedules so I knew what nights they usually worked. If I wanted to see them, I would just go on a night that they would normally be scheduled to work.

When actually at the club, often times they don't announce the entire lineup when they do a review. Sometimes a girl is giving dances or in the VIP when the DJ does the roll call.
  • SebastianCobb
    7 years ago
    Jackslash.....So it would seem!
  • SebastianCobb
    7 years ago
    Subraman......I was actually there to see one girl in particular. She was on the first roll call update which was posted about an hour after the club opened. I got there about two hours after it had opened.

About two hours later the "list" was updated while I was there. Then another girl whose name I recognized was added to the list. I left 4 hours after that without seeing either girl.....Seems weird.....

The only explanation is that they were scheduled but didn't show up. However I thought that the girls were not added to the list until they "checked in".
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    jackslash nailed it -- club management wants PLs to come in and spend money and will say whatever it takes to make that happen. In general, clubs don't post rosters online, and if they do, you can't trust them. Furthermore, if you call to find out if Mercedes is working, the answer is always yes. It's best to get contact info directly from your favorites.
  • SebastianCobb
    7 years ago
    MrDeuce.....You're absolutely right....This club updates their roll call several times a day on social media. It's usually pretty accurate in fact all the girls on the list were there except the two I pointed out. One of the girls is an up and comer and I don't know her reputation but the other one on the other hand is very popular at that particular club. She is well known and seems to be everyone's favorite.

When I got the the club it was busier than normal but it quickly died down. Many girls were dancing without get tipped. There just wasn't enough guys in the club.

I had a conversation with one girl that said that club wasn't making half of what it used to make. So that explanation makes perfect sense!....Maybe by adding a familiar name to the list they thought they may increase foot traffic....Makes sense now.....
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion