tuscl

Baby Wipes

SebastianCobb
California
If you see a dancer carrying baby wipes to the VIP is that indicative of a FS / UHM dancer?

14 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Is a good indication but not foolproof - some dancers are kinda clean freaks and like to wipe down the dance area
  • aham5
    6 years ago
    Look for the equipment bag / purse
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Condoms are a better indicator.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Interesting observation.

Would they not just put it in their purse if they were to take that stuff with them?
  • grand1511
    6 years ago
    maybe she gives diaper dances
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    Or she could have a baby backstage. For the record, it is non-brilliant for the baby to be smoking marijuana with the other stripper. Even if the baby is dealing.
  • K
    6 years ago
    The dancers at the clubs I frequent use them between dances to get the customer's sweat and stink off them. A common complaint I the landscapers come reeking of a hard day's work and later the Indians come in smelling of curry and very different cultural habits regarding showering and deodorant. A few baby wipes and they are good to go.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    It’s a useful indicator - but far from foolproof.

It could be a good indicator of a good up close grind - as she appears interested in keeping clean for the next customer.

I think seeing a dancer coming out of the back room might offer better insight. If she goes directly to the ladies room - and doesn’t entertain any waiting customers - that might tell you she’s extras friendly - very friendly...
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Depends. I think baby wipes may be for old dudes in Depends
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Depends clean up on Lapdance booth 8. Someone shit their pants
  • DeclineToState
    6 years ago
    SebastainCobb and John_Longwood are both someone’s troll aliases
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago
    I forget to wipe sometimes
  • DandyDan
    6 years ago
    I can't say for certain, but I do know every girl I ever got BJTC from used baby wipes afterwards.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion