Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Need Recommendations for Portland, OR clubs

fastscrs

Virginia

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

I'm going to Portland, OR next week for 5 days on a business trip. There seem to be so many clubs there I won't be able to read all the reviews before going. I'm looking for recommendations for a club/clubs with a high "nasty" factor and where extras are offered. Would appreciate any guidance. Thanks.

Replies (4)

Profile picture for WetWilly
WetWilly
•

Read the reviews of the clubs with the highest number of reviews.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Sadly Portland does not have extras clubs.

Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

Go to Tommy's Too, but the dancer quality is average at best.

Profile picture for mjx01
mjx01
•

PDX is not much of an extras town (if at all) AFAIK

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement