tuscl

Stripper seniority has its perks

MrDeuce
Illinois
Monday, July 31, 2017 10:30 AM
In doces300's recent thread titled "Menu up front" ([view link]) shadowcat posted this in reference to a dancer who offered an extensive menu: "One item was a totally nude dance. I don't know how she could do that in a semi private dance room. I declined everything." Until Friday I thought that a nude dance was impossible in a topless-only club (in fact, a topless-only state). I took my new CF, who is trying hard to make me her regular -- and succeeding! -- to the VIP room, which isn't even private. It's quite possible to share it with another "couple" or two, but no one pays any attention to what others are doing. I knew she was going to blow me bareback -- that started on my previous visit, after a couple of CBJs earlier in the summer. Another clue was when she whispered, while we were still sitting at my table, "I'm going to drain you to the last drop today!" All righty then! The pleasant surprise was that, after removing her sexy little black dress and bra, she proceeded to take off her nude-colored thong and dance nekkid for me for minutes before she finally pulled it back on! She knows how to work the mirrors and the camera in the VIP room to avoid detection. In addition, as she puts it, "I've made a *ton* of money for this club over the past *** years, so they let me do pretty much whatever I want!" At this club, dancers used to come down off the stage and give tippers at the rail a mini-lap dance until club management started to frown on this practice, telling the girls to save the lappers for the lap dance area. Well, my new CF also did *that* for me on Friday and pointed out that seniority has its perks, even in Stripperville. This chick is in her mid-20s, has probably been stripping since high school, and has a wide-open menu (and is quite amenable to OTC fun), but she seems to be a genuinely sweet person who doesn't act jaded at all. I like her!

7 comments

• san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Front room friendliness, until it is happening with her, and time for your own pants to come down. But not negotiating to buy dances until that juncture. SJG
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Abso-fucking-lutely ... if you can get a girl who has *both* seniority *and* a non-jaded customer-centric attitude, that is the pot of gold. Some of those girls do whatever they want. I've had a girl grab me as I was walking towards the club, drag me around the local bars, and then when I pointed out "it's 10:00, isn't that the latest you're allowed to check in", she just shrugged and said "I've been there a long time, I check in whenever I want". And what those girls do in the VIP rooms and private rooms, it's like there's barely any rules
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    nice!
  • Golfer3166
    7 years ago
    Seniority in a club has a huge advantage as do the girls who are the big money makers for the club. Been in several clubs with dancers who have been there for a number of years and noticed they can do whatever they want and do. It's always good to find those and they always give the best dances.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    The last 3 responses brought a smile to my face, especially Subraman's. I hadn't thought about it that way, but my new CF has both the seniority to do whatever she wants and a remarkably non-jaded attitude. She texts me almost daily, even without my asking, and has agreed to a reasonable OTC price for three weeks hence. She's pretty, sexy, and fun to be around. I'm still looking for a downside to this new friendship :) SJG's response, OTOH, brought a yawn and an expression of boredom.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^^ Of course, no one who understood that they are a chump would continue being a chump. SJG The American Revolution with Yale's Joanne B. Freeman [view link]
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    I've met a few girls like this, but the particular one in the story about catching me outside the club and barhopping with me, that girl is in my top 3 ATATF list. We actually got even closer after she retired, became FWB, and we're still in touch today, years after she moved across the country
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion