tuscl

Trolling Instagram models for p4p?

Lone_Wolf
Arizona
I keep reading references to dudes hooking up with Instagram models for p4p fun.

Any of you PL's tried it and had success at it? How did you find your targets?

7 comments

• chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Sounds more like hookers posing as instagram models...
  • rane1234
    7 years ago
    Expensive venture. All these so called models can be had. Usually out of the average PLs price range though.
  • ButterMan
    7 years ago
    ive never heard of this. If so i doubt they are just instagram models. More like backpage girls.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I get the impression most of the Instagram hos are mainly doing it to get-attention/for-publicity and are not looking to sell their pussy unless they can hook-up w/ a pro-athlete or some other reach dude or maybe a well-off sugar-daddy - many probably doing for something that seems to be hip these days, "branding", and perhaps are hoping to get their name/face out there and get something out of it like modeling gigs or even maybe some small acting parts if they are popular enough.

I also had not heard of avg dudes hooking up w/ IG girls for P4P.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Like others have said I don't think it's Instagram models.
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    Some may actually be models. Some may actually be hookers. If your security is set where anyone can follow you, chances are you'll get a ton of follows from what appears to be hookers, but in reality, they are fake profiles set up by scammers trying to steal people's identities.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Most of the true 9-10 are either doing cam and or social media platforms. Proceed with caution because I'm sure ROBs are dominate ( my assumption not a proven fact yet) I've herd it happening and I technology flirt with this a lot. I'm on social media myself and often drop low ball offers. Haven't caught one yet but from the counter offers I see these girls want a Shit load. I'm talking grands, fancy meals, shopping, travel and so on...basically their looking for high end sugar daddies...but their are also more affordable yet still expensive options with 7-8 giving it a go as well

I say if you got the cash it doesn't hurt to toss it into your game
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion