tuscl

Different Reasons for Getting Lap Dances

Over a period of several years I have enjoyed hundreds of lap dances at strip clubs across the Midwest, mainly in Illinois and Indiana, and have usually left happy. I never name names on TUSCL of dancers who have brought me to this happy place, both because it is a violation of the site's rules and because it could have negative consequences, either for the club from law enforcement or for the dancer from other dancers.

Frequent strip club visitors know that there are some dancers who will always get you where you want to go. (Depending on the club, "some" can mean "a few" or "most" or "all".) Sometimes that's exactly what you're looking for. But there are other dancers who are so beautiful and give such a soft and sensual private dance that you buy dances from them just for the pleasure of the experience without any other motives.

Some dancers who fall in this category are:

Cherry -- a beautifully built day girl at Brad's Brass Flamingo in Indianapolis
Angel -- another stacked enchantress on weekend evenings at Night Moves in Bloomington, IN
Star -- an exceptionally sweet Mexican (and Asian?) at Club 390 in Chicago Heights
Aphrodite -- a gorgeous half-Thai girl at the Silver Bullet in Urbana

As I look at this list, I am struck by what these four very different dancers have in common: unusually warm personalities and great racks!

I would be interested in comments on the distinction I'm making between private dances for pure "platonic" pleasure and the "get in, get off, get out" approach to strip clubbing.

4 comments

• Drippy
    14 years ago
    I like the combination of both.
  • rl27
    14 years ago
    Like Drippy said I like the combination of both. My last and only favority I frequented, not for the contact, which was good but not up to the others in the club, but for the sexyness of her body the sensuousness of her dance was this Pakistani dancer in Columbus named Mia, about 6 years ago. She was tall and beautiful with perfect natural B cup breasts and silky smooth skin, she would hug and caress you a lot, but never made much crotch contact. Still I usually left very excited, especially one time where the next dancer got me off in only two dances, after I had just gotten 6 dances from the Mia.

She also had a cousin who danced under the name Dakota who started a year or two before her, and was the exact opposite of her, a fit medium high dancer with C cup natural breasts, who would allow plenty of two way contact. Both were my favorites at one time. Mia retired after she graduated college, but last I heard her cousin Dakota was dancing in Vegas.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    For me, a lap dance isn't and end unto itself, but an audition for more initimate action. If she let's me get away with enough shit during the lap dance, I'll enquire about anything else she might be interested in doing.
  • sinclair
    14 years ago
    I've seen Cherry and Aphrodite before. I did not know Aphrodite was half-Thai, I would have thought Hispanic. I do know she has been fucked over by men in her life and isn't always very friendly.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion