tuscl

Did my dancer just cum ?

Mr_Kay
Catch-22
Saturday, July 22, 2017 4:15 PM
Was buying a few lap dances and one thing lead to another then I noticed she tighten up her grip on my wrist. Then she plowed her head into my shoulder while thrusting her clitoris against my dick. I was so turned on I almost climaxed myself. I chose not to because I ejeculte is a bit on the heavy side. With no condom on I practice self control. Did she cum ? It was five songs in one position with consistent clitoral stimulation with my member

13 comments

• flagooner
    7 years ago
    LOL
  • ww
    7 years ago
    If the answer to your question is "Yes", what will be your next move, if any? If the answer to your question is "No", what will be your next move, if any?
  • Killa4986
    7 years ago
    Sometimes if I'm already wet I use my customer to get off so yes... she probably very well did cum.. :)
  • Alter_Kocker96
    7 years ago
    Random thoughts after reading your post. Just busting your balls. Bored & unlike you, I have no self control at this moment. ‘I noticed she tighten up her grip on my wrist. Then she plowed her head into my shoulder while thrusting her clitoris against my dick.’ Could she have been having a seizure? ‘I chose not to because I ejeculte is a bit on the heavy side. With no condom on I practice self control.’ Mazel tov! A mitzvzah - ‘a truly virtuous, kind, considerate, ethical deed’ What a mensh. OK, in truth I’m envious; at my age just to be on the brink would be a blessing :) AK
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    There are plenty if guys here who would say go ahead and LDK it's no big deal, but it's up to you. Every dancer has customers who LDK and some take pride in it. Just let her know if you are going to cum tho. Answer to your question. Based on the facts I would guess she did.
  • yahtzee74
    7 years ago
    Did you ever see the movie When Harry Met Sally?
  • houjack
    7 years ago
    It's definitely possible. I would have cum at the same time. Why deny yourself an orgasm?
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    ^ This is why I carry fennel seed in my man-purse along with the travel-size listermint and Massengill Extra Cleansing Vinegar and Water w/ extra-glide tip and flexible neck.
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    It happened to me, but only once in decades of lapping. It was on a bed dance in Tampa, at a club which I've not visited in many years. A great experience, partly for its uniqueness and partly because she was a real hottie. It's been years, and yet I've never forgotten her.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    While it is extremely rare, it is possible for a dancer to have an orgasm during a lap dance. The PL who was there can best judge if this rare event occurred. Here is what it was like for me. [view link]
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    She did you stud
  • RossVa
    7 years ago
    Probably she was all worked up by the PL that had gone down on her stage side.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Sometimes they can fake it. Better to DATY them, if the situation is not so good for FS. Always worked well for me in San Francisco. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion