tuscl

OT (Except in Title): The Open

I don't watch much golf, but I do like to watch the major torunamanets. This weekend's tournament just happenes to be "The Open", which is also often times a way we describe a stripper's legs.

Anyway, who do you think will win? Right now we are still waiting for the leaders to tee off for the third round. Currently Jordan Spieth leads at -6 and Matt Kuchar is right behind him at -4.

It's been a while since Spieth has won a major, so he is my pick to win.

9 comments

• WetWilly
    7 years ago
    No way to guess who'll win this tournament. Wait, I know who'll win it : the guy with the lowest score when they complete play at the end of the round tomorrow :-)

Over 70 of the best golfers on the planet. It's a crap shoot. Who would have guessed--just yesterday--that the lowest score ever in a major would have been shot by none other than Branden Grace?

Any of 15 players can still win....
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    I'm pulling for Matt Kuchar. Good guy, it would be a popular win the locker room.
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    Agree with rh48hr, a win for Kooch would be very exciting. That would continue the first time winner streak in golf's majors, all the way back to JDays PGA championship in 2015.

He is wildly popular, but it's very early still. Anything can happen in the final 18.....who knows what the weather will do tomorrow?
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    The seemingly unstoppable Jordan Spieth has opened up a 3 stroke lead, and fortunately Danny Willet is nowhere to be found:-)
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    Up very early to watch the final round of the Open. At least one man and his fans will be very happy by this afternoon.....
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    Jordan Spieth is The Open Champion.
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    Phenomenal finish for a 23 year old champion of 3 major tournaments.

Clearly, he deserves that win!
  • magicrat
    7 years ago
    What a wild ride! I was pulling for Kutcher but gotta give Jordan his due.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I like them both. Both are class acts.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion