Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Sex Tape

flagooner
flagooner136387

Everything written by this member is a fact.

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

Sue Bird and Megan Rapinoe are carpet munching partners.

I'd like to see a candid/voyeur sex tape of them going to town!!!

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for JAprufrock
JAprufrock
•

I'd enjoy seeing that as well.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

It's not that they are hot, but Rapinoe is unabashedly open about her sexuality and I bet quite the horn dog. I just think watching them would be really steamy.

S
Supremeruler
•

Never heard of Megan rapinoe.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

She is one of the stars of the US women's soccer team.

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

Flagooner - your title and first sentence got me all ready for seeing a sex tape between the two and then there is no sex tape? You're killing me Smalls! Lol

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

LOL

I'm working on my click bait skills.

Profile picture for clubdude
clubdude
•

What rh48hr said!!!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement