tuscl

DFKing strippers: rip your tongue out with pliers

s88
New York
Friday, July 21, 2017 2:14 AM
Nowadays I always ask for DFK at all my SCs because it separates the air dance/low mileage girls from GFE FS girls without me saying anything or needing much game. If she doesn't say yes, no chance of her getting any $ and I move on. By picking the right SCs in my city, aslong as there are enough girls ITC, and enough new faces every weekend, that I score, Im happy. Now, in 2 months, 2 random new strippers, during the first song, got this bright fucking idea I like my tongue to be sucked, no fucking ripped out of my mouth. They do it as a surprise thinking I like it. Hell I dont. I'm not into BDSM or pain or getting flogged. Why the fuck does any stripper think a guy likes this? 1st time a stripper sucked my tongue suddenly and so hard I screamed and pushed her off and it ended at 1 song and her profusely apologizing. I goto the bathroom, and look in mirror and there is a little bit of blood in my mouth and a tear in the skin under my tongue. Now tonight, some other new stripper, did same thing and I screamed and pushed her off, only $20 spent/1 song, but she did the tongue rip out by sucking so hard, she reopened the scar under my tongue from 2 months ago, but now the whole bottom my mouth under my tongue is black/blue bruised under the skin. It was painful to DFK other girls rest of night (but I did score BBFS tonight so the night was a success). I'll be talking with lisp tomorrow at work from the throbbing pain under my tongue, or maybe I'll call in sick. WHY THE FUCK DO STRIPPERS THINK PLS WANT THEIR TONGUES RIPPED OUT? Is this just subtle way to get back at a pervert by a stripper by teaching me a lesson about asking for extras? Or some of you sickos like painful DFK and tongue extraction and I'm collateral damage because the stripper thinks all PLs are into tongue amputation? Or the stripper only knows how to suck a dick and hasnt DFKed anyone since she was a preteen until she met me. Maybe I should post this on SW.

14 comments

• chessmaster
    7 years ago
    They did it on purpose...
    7 years ago
    This is caused by the way you said you ask for DFK from every dancer. These two assumed you have some kind of tongue fetish so they were trying to over achieve in your perceived fantasy. IMHO.
  • Longball300
    7 years ago
    Yeah that and the nipple biting. Now when a girl starts in on my chest I say "NO BITING" with a laugh but, they know I am serious.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    I always thought DFK was much more of the exception and didn't happen that much If I understand your post correctly, you're getting it more often than I would have guessed Hmmmmm
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    She can kiss the back of my truck
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    I kiss less than 70% of the strippers I do dances or CR's with and to date I haven't asked any of them. I treat dances like regular ole sex and kissing i part of that.
  • Phoenix133
    7 years ago
    Ouch! My ex did that to me once and it ripped bad! I have a tiny scar from it, my tongue hurt for days until it healed I couldn't talk or anything! :'( I feel for yah! Sorry they were so rough. I like things rough if I'm in the right mood but getting your tongue ripped like that is not pleasing in the least bit! My tongue is even pierced and it hurt less than when my tongue got ripped :( Maybe try a new place? Or skip the tongue with the kissing?
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    I love having my tongue sucked on. I guess since it's something I like, then I know how to protect it from an over aggressive kisser.
  • ArnoldG
    7 years ago
    That must be some strong suction. I've had my tongue sucked with no issue. Are you saying they bit down with their teeth? That I can understand along with no nipple biting.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    s88 wrote, "I always ask for DFK at all my SCs" The best is not to have those kinds of discussions. KIssing is a kind of pre-verbal thing. You talk to your girl of course, but not about kissing. Just get to know your girl and get friendly with her, and if you want to kiss her, just kiss her. Politely deflect, without actually declining, dance offers. Give her front room money, but not like you are buying anything. Let a front room makeout session get going. Then, when it is time for your own pants to come down, invite her to the back room. Then take her home with you to continue, and keep on seeing her outside the club too. SJG
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Piercings are enough to turn me off. Don't need anything more.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    I do enjoy getting my tongue sucked on, but in my entire life have never had it sucked so hard that I "screamed and pushed her off", even drunk crazy girls. You've had it done twice at a strip club? Are you sure your tongue isn't just a bit of a pussy? Maybe there's an exercise you can do to build up some muscle strength to resist tensile movements? Please take video of you doing the exercise, and link here
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    s88, just got to relate to the girl in a civilian way, from start to finish. SJG
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    I've never experienced what you have so I can't speak on it, but sounds painful. I feel for ya.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion