tuscl

While we are on the subject of old dudes !

twentyfive
Living well and enjoying my retirement
I can't speak for everybody here, but here is a bit of advice for you young whippersnappers, hopefully you'll live long enough to be an old dude too. In my experience this is what women in generally like and in the order that they have told me they like it.
1) First and foremost they love babies, just walk into a room with a baby in your arms and see how much attention you get.
2) They love puppies again walk into a club with a pretty dog, like a blond Labrador, or some other cute friendly dog and again they will pay
unlimited attention.
3) Old men that are polite attentive and appear to have some disposable income.
So here is my advice to all of you jealous young whippersnappers, if you want women to pay attention to you walk around with a baby in your arms, and a dog on a leash, or just keep your mouth shut and hopefully you will get old enough to become an old man and get unlimited attention from pretty women.

40 comments

• Lone_Wolf
    7 years ago
    Women like babies, puppies and old men. Got it. lol.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    People think that the public attention that women pay to babies is good. It isn't, it is objectifying, vulgar and cruel. It is usually done for an audience, and what it is about is POWER.

One of the places I think this shows is in this film adaptation of street car named desire:
    streetcar named desire.

Ann Margaret version:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=er7h5MB2…

And I've seen it done with a little Chihuahua too, holding the dog up the the level of her face and getting all cooey with it, as a means of putting on a show to draw male attention and pursuit.

SJG
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^You are just beyond anything, or anyone, why don't you go seek some serious help .
    I'm not an advocate of suicide but.....................................................................
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Twentyfive is not an advocate of suicide but SJG, if you need someone to drive you to the San Francisco bridge and drop you off, I'm sure we can find someone.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^That psycho SJG has to be the miserable person who ever existed, it's beyond pathetic!
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    An old dude with a baby, a wiener dog and makes it rain dollar bills will have any girl wrapped around his finger.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    We nice old white guys who possess both boners and bucks rule the strip club, at least on day shift!
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    Things SJG hates:
    * Southerners
    * Christianity
    * conservatism
    * capitalism
    * marriage
    * women who love babies
    * women who love dogs
    * white strippers
    * men who buy lap dances or extras

Yep, he's in perfect mental health :)
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    @SJG: "And I've seen it done with a little Chihuahua too..."

Is that a common thing in the front rooms of the underground Mexican circuit? Damn, that's sick!!!
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @MrDeuce you left out the thing he hates the most HIMSELF.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^ Not that SJG hates, but he is opposed to most of the things on the list, like everything except Southerners. Big difference between opposing and hating.

SJG
  • rane1234
    7 years ago
    As a non oldie can confirm 1 and 2 are true
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Keeping the web van company in business. Should be at your front door any minute now 25

http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/1…

SJG
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    "Things SJG hates:"

- women
    - pussy

"Things SJG loves:"

- dick
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    I don't understand dancers avoiding young guys. That was not my experience in clubs I visited. I still see young guys getting attention. Maybe the dancers are older than the young guy. I've only hooked up with an older dancer one time. I'm running out of opportunities as well. I only know of one dancer still working that is older than me, if she hasnt retired. Now maybe when I was young I noticed some older guys with a lot more money getting attention and I just don't remember. I have looked younger than guys at some clubs and dancers still gave me a lot of attention. More than several tables. I thought dancers often paid a lot of attention to a young good looking guy in a club rather than the older customers.
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    Wait to grow old to get what you want? That's like saying just work that crap job and save all your pennies, nickels and dimes. Maybe one day you be rich when you're too old to really appreciate it for a short time.... instead of being rich and young and enjoy it for a long time. I'm sorry, dumbest advice I've heard all day.
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    Praise be to old men who have to pay for sex, not to the young men who actually get it for free, even if it isn't with a stripper. Btw, what's a stripper? A woman with clear heels on? Sounds about right
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @Estafador you are exactly the person that was in mind when the quote "Youth is wasted on the young"was coined. ; )
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    @twentyfive. What are you trying to say?
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Getting older is great if you have the means to enjoy it. It sucks to be poor but with a younger person it doesn't need to be a permanent condition. When you get older it is much more difficult.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @Estafador just one other small point, why do you come across so angry?
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^ I have heard that some strip clubs now are putting up signs:

No Puppies
    No Babies

SJG
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    @25: Estie angry? Seems to me one of the coolest cats on the board.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    I have heard some strip clubs are putting up signs:

No Mexican underground hat dances.
    No front room make out sessions.

And above all, no SJG...

• ppwh
    7 years ago
    It's all fun and games until you're charged with child neglect after the baby you bring into the strip club breaks a tooth on a stripper's nipple ring during your lap dance.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    ^^^ too ducking funny!!!
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    I don't know how it happened, but Family Guy had a subplot that was tailor-made for this discussion: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQkcgX7a…
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    At those rent-a-baby shops they won't let you leave without one of those plastic buckets that doubles as a car seat.

But when going into the strip club, 25 won't have anything to do with that. He's studied and practiced on how to carry a baby to make the kind of impression he wants.

25 is the one TUSCL member who truly is beyond parody.

SJG

Joe Cocker - With A Little Help From My Friends
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpwabPQW…
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    At those rent-a-psycho shops, what is the rate for the SJG model?
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^^ Prohibited by the federal government, too likely to start a revolution.

SJG
  • Book Guy
    7 years ago
    Summary:

Women like babies, puppies, and old men who seem to have some disposable income which they'll spend on the women.

Translation:

Women like ... men with ... income which they'll spend on the women.
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    @twentyfive your making old men sound like the perfect godsend and the pathegon of sex conquerors. Didn't know sex God's paid for it is all I'm saying. Thought the ultimate goal was to get sex for less than a big Mac.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    No my friend I'm telling you that everybody has two ways to go, either you get older and accept it gracefully, or not the alternative to getting old is to die, for me I want to live and enjoy life as long as I am healthy, I would assume that would be true for most.
    If that is your goal to get sex for less than a Big Mac go for it that's not mine.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Sex for less than a Big Mac is free sex. Isn't that a good thing?
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^ Esta made it seem like under 10 bucks I thought to myself what kind of skanky ho would that beBTW I haven't been in a MacDonalds in 15 years.
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    Not the literal definition of a hoe. But a fine ass loose woman you'd find at posh night clubs... Or pulling strippers for free. Whatever works.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^Good luck with that Esta I find pulling strippers for free costs a lot more than you think, I was quite a stud when I was your age and I didn't really go into strip clubs much I used to meet women all over. I still do well but some of that is attributed to money yet I really don't do P4P just isn't my thing.
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    Esta, u and I subscribe to the same school of thought as far as payment for sex. I'll admit I don't get the variety as much as the old guys who pay, but at least I get the sincerity of the girls who crave it.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    "PLNTYDSPSBL", blasting past me again! Never loud, always quite and comfortable. I struggle to keep my FIAT nuevo 500, doing 50mph, in the lane.

This makes me wonder though, can a rich man still be a looser? Can he still be pathetic?

SJG
  • ime
    7 years ago
    Funniest joke on the internet,

SJG went into a strip club !

that's the joke
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion