tuscl

Old White Dudes

So I read the shitty post on Indian dudes and figured I would start one on old white dudes. You guys know what I'm talking about. You go into a strip club and see a bunch of old white grandfathers sitting around looking at girls 30 to 40 years younger than them. Dancers tell me it's disgusting to have to talk to these old perverts. I think they shouldn't allow old white dudes over 45 into these clubs. A note on this point I got no problem with old white dudes at the club. I've just noticed that there at every fucking strip club I go to day or night. Just noticed the trend and asking what's up.

43 comments

• TippingDollars
    7 years ago
    And one other thing what's up with these old white dudes need to talk to young black strippers. You know they have nothing in common with them. Just weird that I see them all the time talking to them and getting lap dancing from them.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Old white dudes still rules the world whether you think that's good or bad. Been like that for centuries.
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    I will fill up your basement. You can tipping me some big dollars and I may forget about it
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    As the oldest member on this board at 75 let me just say "if you can't keep up with the old dogs, just stay on the porch".
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @TippingDollars you should change your name to tippingpennies cause these dancers told me you young guys don't ever tip worth shit and these young guys that come in the club want everything for free. And another thing what is up with these young black guys and old fat assed white strippers what could they possibly have in common just sayin, you know.
    Fuck you jackie.
  • poledancer83
    7 years ago
    Older guys= better tips, more of a gentlemen and much better sex :) i would take an older guy over a younger one any day. BTW 45 isnt old lol im talking 55 plus.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Oh, and another thing: The line of succession for rulers of the world is not going to be old white dudes to old Asian dudes, but old white dues to Robots.
  • tumblingdice
    7 years ago
    @Tippingatwindmills,the sooner you realize that it's a old white dude world the better off you will be.So shut your keyboard and open your ears.
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    "You go into a strip club and see a bunch of old white grandfathers sitting around looking at girls 30 to 40 years younger than them"
    ------------------
    LOL!

@Smith??
  • etsutwigg222
    7 years ago
    The club without old white dudes and their disposable income are the ones with no day shift, fewer dancers, and mainly older dancers. Young dancers go where the money is....usually older dudes that have made their living and are reaping the benefits. Older dudes are also more appreciative of the attention, so they show it.
  • Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago
    How many large groups of old white dudes do you see clubbing together.
    What you stated is exactly opposite of what many girls have told me.
    Why would you go to a club if you are young and able to get civilian girls??
    Anyone who clubs by definition is a PL perv.
    Most little pre-pubecent boys do not take no or that costs extra for an answer and girls like old guys better because they:
    Have brought money to spend!
    Have some semblance of manners!
    Virtually ALL dancers do not like anyone who does not spend money and young dudes and large groups do not spend money even if they have it.(I am not talking about a $10 or $20 rain shower from the group for a stage dancer, while the dancer appreciates it the expectation for the guys throwing the money is more than that pitiful tip worth since a girl will make that much in one or two lap dances with an "Evil Old White Guy")
    They REALLY do not like young assholes that are in the club taking up seats, being loud, obnoxious, sipping one beer for three hours while trying for freebies or trolling for a one night stand date.
    I recently had a early twenties dancer (been dancing for 1+ years)tell me she would not even talk to young punks with their pants around their knees and tried to avoid anyone who looked under 35 and preferred over 50. She also avoided groups larger than two or three guys because larger groups are there to watch the stage show, drink, flirt with the girls but not to get dances and young groups were the worst because they usually had not money and always got wanted to get handsy without paying.(note she was telling me this while on my lap with my hand on her nearly bare butt while she drank the drink I bought her.)(note there was a loud group of low riding pants "gangsta" wannabes taking up three tables next to the stage group tipping a few dollars to keep from being asked to move away from the stage) The experienced dancers did not get near them yet many old white guys had girls on their laps.
    Proud to be an "old white PL perv" who pays his way in the world including inside strip clubs.
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    Huh? The dirty old white man has been a staple at strip clubs since before your grandfather was an itch in his grandfather's pants. There's nothing new or unusual about that. i suppose you better get your strip club fix over with before you become an old, whatever you are, dude yourself. Then what will you do? i guess at the juice clubs inundated with high school boys, you might not see too many old white dudes...
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Hahaha! Gangs of old white men at the strip club together! I can just see them waiting for the doors to open. Getting all rowdy after their coffee and pie at the Village Inn. Now, that would be a popular table! Love it.

"Guys my age don't know how to treat me." ;)
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    When I talk to young dancers in clubs or on dates and when they talk about the young men in their lives they talk about how sexy and hot they are, but then they also complain about how they treat them like crap, only want to hookup for sex with no real dating or courting, get possessive when there's been no "investment" made to warrant the possessiveness, and pay them very little attention at all.

On the other hand, I've also learned that while money, manners, being attentive outside of and in bed, and not treating them like crap will hold their attention for an evening at a time (or at least until the money runs out), it can't buy true attraction, in most cases. Some girls are better at feigning the attraction than others; some will develop real attraction (I felt it with one dancer, but she got insanely greedy in a big hurry and I had to break it off, as much as I hated to do it); but most will only truly ever have the hots for the young guys, this the "deadbeat stripper boyfriend, ex husband, baby daddy, boyfriend wannabes, etc"
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    At least those skinny old whitemen have an excuse for their pants hanging down around their ankles. LOL
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    ^ hahahaha!
  • PrimetimeSchein
    7 years ago
    Okay speaking as a younger guy yes I'm under 30, the old white guys in the clubs make for cool bar buddies. Sitting around listening to their stories is pretty damn funny not to mention the fact they really are the ones giving the girls majority of their cash. Being more mature, looking older, and having a good job I have a pretty solid relationship with the dancers at the clubs I frequent. 80% say they prefer older guys because they spend more and they aren't as rude as the younger guys. Besides the older guys are the ones who can go during the day, most if not all of the younger guys are at work. Old white guys are cool in my book at the SC at least
  • Lone_Wolf
    7 years ago
    Old white dude here. I always get a chuckle when I see a honey on stage flirting like crazy with young studs only to act they are invisible as she rushes to my table when she gets off. The looks on their faces as she blows by is often amusing.

Dancers tell me they avoid younger dudes in general because they are more handsy, spend less, and constantly nag for free dates.
  • rane1234
    7 years ago
    No AA under 57...wtf!! Eff you too whoore.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    What dougster says makes sense.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Seriously, what's with the old white guys? What losers.
  • TippingDollars
    7 years ago
    So I guess some of you don't understand sarcasm. I was merely pointing out how stupid a previous discussion thread about Indian dudes. The lack of education by older white people from the south is so funny to me. Trust me those strippers like a guy like me over and old ass fart. I'm younger, better looking and have more money than you.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^" Trust me those strippers like a guy like me over and old ass fart. I'm younger, better looking and have more "
    Wanna bet on that ?
    I got plenty of sarcasm for you, you just didn't read my post.
  • Jdavid9806
    7 years ago
    Wow I am 43 didn't realize how close I was to life ending at 45
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    I just got back from golf. Its 94 here and wicked humid. Walked and carried my clubs. Guy running the pro shop told me 5 people walked all day and t he youngest walker was 53. You young tough guys all took carts. Why would an old white guy want to talk with with a young black girl? Um, same reason we want to talk with a young white girl: we want to see if they are lap dance/cr worthy. 12 years ago I spoke with a 19 year old black girl. We found out we had grown up in the same neighborhood, same street, 2 houses apart, 25 years apart. That started a conversation/lap dance/cr that is now in year 12. You might stop fixating on race, because people are like Christmas presents: the gift is on the inside and the wrapper goes out on the curb on trash day.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    Um, satire maybe?

For all the posters with their panties in a bunch.
  • Lone_Wolf
    7 years ago
    I've sat next to dozens of different dancers just drinking. They would randomly get up to give some PL's dances then come back. Often, these PL's would pretty old as it was day shift.

When they came back sometimes they would complain that the PL was smelly, handsy, creepy, or cheap but I can't recall one instance where any of them complained about age.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    "Oh, and another thing: The line of succession for rulers of the world is not going to be old white dudes to old Asian dudes, but old white dues to Robots."

And this is why Dougster decided to give it all up and have himself frozen in LN2.

SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    It's not a singles-bar; it's a business (services exchanged for $$$) - it's like saying old white guys should not be at Starbucks.

I started clubbing when I was 30 and would often get passed up for the 50+ older guys particularly in the more expensive more-upscale clubs.

I've heard dancers complain more about young guys being rude, cocky, and broke - younger guys tend to think the strip-club is a dating-site and thus often wanna rap to the girls w/o spendng money, thus why the old guys get the girls, they know the deal - the young guys often just "tip dollars" whereas older guys often get Champagne-Rooms/VIPs
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    I would respond to this outrageous defamation about old white guys, but Matlock is on, and then I have to head to the gym and stand in the lockerroom naked.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    ^ huh? - sorry - I had my hearing-aid off
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    I should also say, it's ABOUT FUCKING TIME that old white dudes finally got some of the recognition they deserve in this country.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    seems old white men are the only ones that are fair-game for criticism these days - god forbid anyone make a comment about anyone else lest the PC police goes Gestapo on their ass
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^ :) :) :)

SJG
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    I can't hear you Papi I seem to have misplaced my hearing aid.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Best way to reach 25 is to post here. Then he will always go ballistic, hearing aid or not.

Maybe we should buy him a puppy.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    http://all4desktop.com/data_images/origi…

Think about it tixtitty.

SJG

The Seven Hermetic Principles - Mark Passio, I don't go along with this guy. He seems to be yet another white male libertarian ninny.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Bs6sWFv…
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    I'll often have to wait for the stripper to make her rounds thru the old white dude before she gets to me. What I draw the line on is where she starts hustling COUPLES before she gets to me. WTF? Couples? Really?!?

Shailynn, in the words of Bill Clinton, "I feel your pain!"
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    @estuwigg222 & Tiredtraveller black clubs heavily disagree with you.

Black club strippers (not all strippers there are black believe or not) love the make it rain apparently. Less laps they have to dance on.
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    I don't get why my fellow young bucks are really whining so much about how old white guys have an easier time getting to pay for strippers. Dress up the nerdiest young buck, throw him in a dance club and he's still getting free (cheap if you count the cost of drinks) pussy or just pulling numbers and tail far faster than an old white guy in his loose suit.

Leave the old white folks to rule the strip clubs, let the young bucks rule the night club scene
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    fuck. i'm fuckin 67. fuck. i'm sorry that i didn't learn all this when i was 18.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    justme62, I understand that sentiment. Fuck, why didn't I know what I know now at 39 when I was still 15 or 18.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    at least 39 is a better point to start at than in your sixties...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion