tuscl

A couple more club questions.

Why are vip dances so expensive? Where I'm at..it's $400-$500 per HOUR.

VIP is really no different than getting a lap dance in the main area.

Main area:
-Stripper can give you a ld topless.
- You can touch butt and boobs.

Vip Area
-Same
-Same

Also..why does every strip club seem to have bad reviews?

9 comments

• jackslash
    7 years ago
    You are clubbing in the wrong city.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    What jackslash said.

Believe it or not, there are some clubs that give the lie to Chris Rock's proclamation.
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    How much are regular dances at those clubs? i'm guessing an hour of dances in the main area is very similar to what an hour in the VIP costs. Most hourly VIPs usually include a bottle of champagne or similar, however, and the possibility of extras (which still usually cost extra on top of the high cost for the room and hour). But VIP rooms are still largely scams that dancers will often try to sell by implying that more fun could be had or that something could happen but not deliver when they get you back.

What i've wondered is when a club is labeled as topless only (stage and private dances) yet has a VIP where extras are possible if not common, does that "topless" designation really mean anything? i mean the girls can't truly give FS if their bottoms stay on. But if they come off (or get moved to the side as if often the case) during the VIP, who are they really fooling?
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    Rookies......sheeesh :-)
  • Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago
    @Detecto
    Because they can get it!
  • houjack
    7 years ago
    I remember my first few times in VIP too, long before I found this forum. I assumed that it was just dances in private, so I stopped doing them, waste of money I thought.
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    If every strip club customer read tuscl, these rip off clubs would go out of business overnight. Not every customer wants extras, but no one wants to be conned out of hundreds of dollars while feeling like a fool.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    That's the going rate for an hour at my club, on night shift. I'm sure some girls make it worth it, but that's truly the minimum. Plenty of guys have spend 300 plus in VIP w me, just bc they like being back in VIP w a girl. Some guys don't like to ldk in the lap dance area, and you can always get away w a little more in VIP, even if it's not "extras".
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Probably most guys just do 30 to 45min. Inside the club, things are kind of accelerated. It's more in places like Mexico where you can invite a girl to toda la noche, as is widely reported.

As far as what can happen in VIP, it varies widely. But if you have total privacy and a big block of time, I anticipate that it could be FS.

But buying dances or VIP is a chumps game. Select and approach your girl youself, and get to know her and let a front room makeout session get going. Only when it is time for your own pants to come down, then you invite her to the back room.

And then, remember to take her home with you to continue and to continue to see her regularly, and outside of the club.

But there should never be any discussion of booths or back rooms until this front room makeout session is well underway.

I have heard of a place in TUSCON where the 'Cabana Rooms' are priced at $15 for 15 min, that is basically AMP pricing.

SJG

The Weeknd - Wicked Games (LYRICS)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKZepv8M…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion