tuscl

Can my gf get topless?

Wednesday, July 19, 2017 7:56 PM
My gf wants to go to a strip club to "experiment". Do the dancers usually touch females if you bring them with? Can a female get topless in say a vip dance area?

17 comments

• Bj99
    7 years ago
    Yes, but It's best to wear something low cut, and with buttons.
  • Jdavid9806
    7 years ago
    Can I join?
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    Many clubs have an amateur night where they can can get topless on stage but you'll have to ask the club when it is if they have one. Ask a club or dancers if you want to know the rules. In my local clubs, the dancers must wear pasties, can't get bare naked topless unless you are a male. Seems like my local club discriminates.
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    Depends on where you go. Where I club I usually wind up topless and sometimes naked in VIP with a dancer. Customers of either gender are not allowed to strip on stage, tho.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    lopaw... in thinking about it i haven't seen amateur nights for customers in the LA area. butt i have seen such in las vegas.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    and hk tj.
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    @jas - yeah the days of true amateur nights in LA are long gone. I remember they used to have them on Monday nights at Bare Elegance and on Wednesdays at the Jet Strip. For a long time it did attract amateurs to come and compete for prize money and it was fun. But gradually the contests were taken over by dancers from other clubs using the amateur night to check out the club as a possible new place to work. Eventually the clubs just stopped doing them.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    they need to bring them back. they are a lot of fun!
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Topless is a no no in most clubs, but my wife has been topless during lap dances at the Inner Room. As they are now under different management I see no chance of that ever happening again.
  • mr_evans2u
    7 years ago
    My wife wears an "easy off" dress. Something that she can slip her arms out of so the dress is pulled down from the top & pulled up from the bottom so both areas are in full view during private dances
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Why do I assume every new posters is Juice? Kinda like I assume every stripper I talk to is lying.
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    There have been a handful of clubs where i've seen a hot girl at the stage approached by the dancer and have her top lifted or lowered until her tits were out, often to the cheers of everyone at the stage and many others at the club. All of those clubs were in less urban (white) areas where the stages were fully nude and there was a lot of interaction between the dancers and customers. These same clubs often regularly had amateur contests as well and also often skewed younger (near college towns). Unfortunately, i don't see that anywhere nearly as much now, but most of the clubs i go to these days have pretty lame stages.
  • Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago
    Many dancers walk both side of the street and like a little carpet munching!
  • Longball300
    7 years ago
    Commonplace in Canadian clubs for female customers who tip at or on stage to get their tops stripped off and boobs exposed. Seen it dozens of times at Sundowner, Cheetahs.... etc. VIP in Detroit... what lopaw said.
  • Longball300
    7 years ago
    Just remembered saw that in a few New Orleans clubs and their VIP's; read my Scores Mansion review. Of course, in NOLA you can see boobs in any bar at a moments notice.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Dancers often are getting very physical with women customers, bringing them on stage, kissing them extensively, and getting their tops off. But how far this can really go depends entirely on the club. And then it might be possible for your lady to get into an amateur contest. All depends. In our local clubs it is strictly no touching, and women customers are restrained by the same rules dancers are, not even any hugging. :( SJG
  • ime
    7 years ago
    Longball I have seen it at Sundowner too, the non stripper had an amazing rack.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion