tuscl

Heading to Park City, UT next week.....need club recommendations and advice plea

Tuesday, July 18, 2017 11:17 AM
Wife and I are heading to Salt Lake City / Park City, UT next week and are HOPING to find a decent strip club or two for us to check out - by Utah standards of course! By "decent" I mean a place for her to get some decent mileage and maybe OTC fun for her. Private message me if you prefer with suggestions or dancers to not miss. Thank you!!!

20 comments

• skibum609
    7 years ago
    SLC is such a great strip club venue that in the 75 days I have spent there since 1989 I have never been. Nearest decent one is in Green River Wyoming.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Utah strip club? LMFAO!
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Your best bet is the Mormon Tabernacle Choir !
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    In my view, you get the best results at the clubs you can visit regularly. So this would be your home area, and maybe a second area you can take biz trips to regularly. This way you get to know the girls and so you can be between the sheets with them regularly. What does or does not go on in the club only needs to matter for your first night in town. After that, there can be girls taking care of all your needs outside the club. Not a fan of sex tourism. SJG
  • kshavefun
    7 years ago
    I know....the irony of this post!!! I like "twentyfive's" comment. Not looking for "Sex tourism" though.....just some fun dances, consistent with those that we have had in Las Vegas.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    1. The place you live, the local girls who you can be spending time between the sheets with. 2. Maybe some secondary metro, one where you can be making tax deductible business trips to around once ever 28 days. If it has great strip clubs, then your first night will be great. But if not, your subsequent nights will be great. You can see and read the reviews. You might PM a recent reviewer, and especially if they are a regular poster. Welcome to TUSCL and please feel free to jump in on other threads. Not sure if we have regular posters in Utah. As I remember reading, there was one nude club in Salt Lake City and the others were Pastie. But again, if you want to see dancers outside, that hardly makes any difference. Never been their myself, but eventually plan to be doing some cross country traveling to expand a business, and looking to know people all along the way. But Utah is not one of the places I was especially looking forwards to. It is just on one of the more obvious routes. SJG
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Oh fuck SJG what type of tax deductible business trips could you possibly take abducting females to serve in your psycho organization is criminal and they don't allow tax deductions on criminal activity. Why dont you just shut the fuck up and just have some fun, you whiny, bitchy , fuckbot.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^^ twentyfive wants to make me into much more than I am, rather like the arch villain in an 007 movie. I certainly would not complain though. kshavefun, I just noticed something, you are taking this trip with your wife, and taking her to the strip club. Interesting. There are swingers clubs listed for every state, except one, Utah. Well, whatever, good luck to you. Is their any reason you would want to take the wife to a strip club, instead of a swinger's club? SJG
  • kshavefun
    7 years ago
    She likes them! Likes to drink while watching dancers.... likes to interact.... but we haven't tried a swinger's club.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Well, couples friendly clubs, ones that are good for that, are kind of a specialty. People have talked about that here. Not sure if there are any in Utah. SJG
  • kshavefun
    7 years ago
    Thanks SJG!
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    I have been to SLC clubs. They are awful. Nothing to recommend. Stay away.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    Q. What do you call a hot, sexy woman in Salt Lake City? A. A tourist.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    Look for the Mexicans dancing around their hat(s) in the underground circuit. Or just grab any girl in any bar for some front room "action." Just be ready to have bail money readily available when the Utah State Troopers arrest you for sexual assault.
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    My advice is to focus on some of the best scenery in North America, hiking, mountain biking, and forget about the strip clubs.
  • carolynne
    7 years ago
    In Utah "full contact" means putting your hand down your pants.
  • timothyjames55
    7 years ago
    It's a sad state of affairs in Utah, but here are some basics: Exotic Kitty is probably my favorite. Second best in the state as far as good looking girls. There is NO alcohol in this club, but the most terrible bar I've ever been to is right across the street, so some people pregame there. They DO wear pasties at this club. There are lap dances and a VIP room, but contact is a minimum. Trails is my second favorite. Best looking girls in Utah (usually no more than 10 on a weekend), but I believe they are the best looking because there are NO lap dances. No contact ever, in any way. Stage show only. They wear pasties. There IS alcohol. American Bush: Kind of trashy, smelly. NO alcohol. They wear pasties. There are lap dances and I know at least some degree of action can be had ITC... so probably OTC as well, but I haven't tried.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    in utah you stand a better chance at a church.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    As bad as it sounds, not everyone in Utah is LDS, and if you find a girl you like, and see her outside the club, it should be good. You could set it up as a threesome with your wife. Not everything in Salt Lake City is bad. [view link] But which is worse, the LDS in Salt Lake City, or their 20th Century successors, Scientology, in Clear Water Florida? The former I could actually see peace with. But the later, no way, its got to be total war. SJG
  • mjx01
    7 years ago
    There is no mileage in UT.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion