tuscl

Stripper convos

chessmaster
Illinois
Not 1 on 1. I'm talking about eavesdrorpping on the smoking patio/seat next to you/bar eavesdropping.

I heard a lot of interesting shit tonight. I will explain all in my review of said club but just wondering what the most interesting conversations you pl's have overheard is.

7 comments

• ppwh
    7 years ago
    After I declined a dance offer, the stripper turned to another dancer and started talking about an incident where she had punched a motherfucker in the face. Apparently he worked at the club and she didn't give a fuck about having been suspended because he deserved it.
  • Cowboy12
    7 years ago
    On my last trip, I heard my CF talking to another dancer about meeting up after work at a local bar.
    So, I now know where all the strippers hang out after work... :)
  • magicrat
    7 years ago
    I have never heard an interesting stripper to stripper conversation. Could just be me but we don't really have much in common with them and the only thing interesting about them generally is the fun we can have with them.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Eavesdropping unbeknownst to them is often the only time one will know what they really think
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    One time I was sitting next to a couple of strippers who were swapping intel on how perverted the different customers were.

I asked where I ranked. They didn't get embarrassed at all that I heard them. They said I had a high pervert factor but was low on the creepiness scale.

That made me proud.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    Dancer 1: "See that guy at the bar? He wanted to fuck me in the ass for $200."

Dancer 2: "That's disgusting. I don't let guys fuck me in the ass for less than $300."
  • magicrat
    7 years ago
    If only the conversations I've heard were that interesting!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion