tuscl

Bang for the buck? Day shift vs niight shift?

THE CHAINDOG
Massachusetts
Thursday, July 13, 2017 6:40 AM
I have not done a dayshift in over twenty years. I a on a rainy vacation week and thinking of hitting two different clubs day shifts. Thoughts?

23 comments

• JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Its very rare that I do a day shift unless I'm near a club that has a lot of dancers during the day like Follies or Hi Liter. However, we have a lot of guys here who focus on day shift, and they make some good arguments for why day is better: I think a key is whether you have a regular on day shift. Since there is usually going to be a lot less talent to chose from, it helps a lot if you have a preferred provider during the day. Overall my schedule is going to require me to remain mainly a night shift person, but I may move more into day shift mode as I get older.
  • houjack
    7 years ago
    I basically only do day shift. I go anywhere between noon to 8 pm at absolute latest. Obviously there's more talent the later you go, but I've found it's easier to get attention and service during day shift. Dancers seem a lot less pushy for money on days too, more laid back.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    Whether I'm seeking attentive companionship or ITC extras my results have always been better on day shift. That is, IF I'm able to find someone I like. That's the risk you take with some clubs. But, hey, what's the risk? If it's rainy and you can't do anything else, sitting in a strip club is a pretty good way to kill some time, and if nothing develops, go see a movie.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    I don't think there's a question of bang for the buck: dayshift gives you better bang for the buck, and it's not even remotely close. For far less money, the girls will stay with you longer, be more appreciative, and typically get away with more in the VIP room. The tradeoff, of course, is that you'll have more (sometimes FAR more) hot strippers to choose from on nightshift, especially busy nightshifts. The experience I like -- spend 3-5 hours with the same girl, at an affordable rate -- isn't achievable at ALL on nightshifts after 10pm and most clubs I go to, and often isn't achievable on nightshift at all. It's something easy to find on dayshift, so it's a no-brainer, I'm a dayshift guy. The fact that there's not a ton of hotties on dayshift is mostly a don't-care to me, since I'll set up an advance appointment with whoever my CF is, and she IS nightshift-hot (which is part of the reason I picked her as CF), and that's all I need. However, the stark tradeoff: when I'm between CFs, there will be entire shifts where I can't find a girl I like. Anyway, that 3-5 hours for the price of 2 VIPs is strictly dayshift achievable, so that's it for me. My alternatives for nightshift are to either 1. Pay triple or quadruple the amount for a nightshift girl for the same experience, except now the atmosphere is an unpleasant sausagefest, or 2. Just do lappers here and there instead of spending that 3+ hours straight with one girl. Neither of these are experiences I'm remotely interested in, no matter how hot the lineup, so nightshift is not my thing.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    I am a mostly late afternoon till early evening (9ish) and I find what I want of course the talent is better later but there is more than a few good girls working days, it's more about your preference than anything else.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    What Subraman said! One of my all-time favorite clubs is open only Tue-Sat from 9pm to 1 or 2am, so I show up at 9 when the first dancer appears on stage. My other favorite clubs all have a day shift, which I *much* prefer for the combination of lower hustle and higher mileage -- ideal IMO. I've spent 3 of the last 5 Friday afternoons at the same club, sitting with a favorite or two and getting several lappers and a VIP.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    I agree with Subraman.
  • impala
    7 years ago
    IMO day shift or VERY late night if it's a slow night. Remember it's a service based industry and you want to when your service provider has the least opportunity to make revenue. Day shift girls often have to deal with more dancers than patrons, many times someone just stopping by for a beer, and the fact that they know that they will be leaving before most higher paying customers arrive. Very late night on a slow night often the dancers need to make money and are often willing to go further to make money (often just to make their payout/tip out. As always, do your research for your specific location.
  • PrimetimeSchein
    7 years ago
    Subraman for the win. I've gotten better prices and more time on the day shift. At night it can kind of feel like a rush job because they either have to get back on stage or look for more customers. Biggest risk is regulars hogging girls and not spending money on them. From my day shift experience you can always find an attractive girl she might not be a 10 but a 7 or 8 with good service is appreciated
  • dallas702
    7 years ago
    It has already been said. Day shift offers more opportunity for whatever is available, more attention from strippers and (usually) better prices. For me, another plus is I don't have to wade through crowded clubs, smell unwashed partying patrons, fewer visits by waitresses "ready for another?", less noise, and fewer "Wanna' dance?" walk by offers. And, yes, the trade off is fewer dancers - less selection.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I'm a day shift guy. The only time I go at night is if I am out of town and the choices are hotel room/TV or strip club.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Later night talent is better looking and younger. Daytime talent is usually older and more accommodating with extras.
  • impala
    7 years ago
    All depends on how "hungry" they are
  • Longneck
    7 years ago
    I prefer the day shift. 1 the girls are generally hungrier. 2 managers will let you do more be it in VIP or out front. 3 less people so more attention. 4 I love day drinking.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    It's funny bc a few of the hottest, and most popular, dancers at my club mostly works days, but then there are some of the least attractive also. What's missing are the early twenties 7/8s. When those girls do come in a for a day shift, they get bored bc they dont like the chill atmosphere and spend all day in a corner on their cell phones. Day shift girls also have to give better dances, and be better at talking to customers bc day shift is mostly regulars. If you give a guy a bad dance, he will remember, and same goes for good ones. If you want the party atmosphere, Thursday early evenings, or even Friday days can be a good happy medium. Lots of the night shift girls will work Friday days, or come in early, and pull a double.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Nightshift is more atmosphere and more eye-candy but also IME more GPS, I've been mostly a dayshift guy for the last 2 or 3 years b/c I put more emphasis on dancer treatment than looks - prefer a great dance from a '6' or '7' that I still find attractive than an avg dance from an '8' or a '9' - some clubs' dayshift are not worth-it but just b/c it's dayshift does not mean it's not worth it in any club
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    I have never been to a day shift, so I honestly can't comment on which is better based on experience. When I started clubbing, I lived in an area where all the clubs didn't open until the late afternoon/early evening hours. Now that I do live in an area where several clubs do have a day shift, I really can't make it to one because I work during those hours. The most covenient time for me to club is, and always has been, weekends. I suppose I could try a Saturday or Sunday day shift. Then again, I like the variety that is there on a night shift. Also add to the fact that I regularly get approached by some of the hottest girls in the club.
  • THE CHAINDOG
    7 years ago
    Well I tried to go in to my local club in Billerica Mass but at 4pm I would have been the ONLY customer. I came back at 8:30 at night and had an so-so time.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    It depends on what you are looking for. We all look for different things in our SC experiences just as we havedifferent tastes in what welse find attractive. Also, it depends on the club you are visiting. But in general... If your goals require the most beautiful ladies, usually you will get the best bang for your buck at night because there aren't many that do the day shift. Also, if you want a party vibe, go at night. Night shift is usually the time to go if you are looking for an ego boost by paying gorgeous ladies to sit by your side and pretend to like you. I prefer daytime shift. It is generally a more relaxed atmosphere that allows closer interaction, both in terms of finding chemistry if that is important to you and attention she will provide you. It is often easier on the wallet too.
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    The ROB ratio increases at night. You're more likely to avoid the hard sell during the day shift. Night shifts have a higher probability of you being in a clip joint atmosphere.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    -->"It's funny bc a few of the hottest, and most popular, dancers at my club mostly works days, but then there are some of the least attractive also. " Agree with most of that. I think that the observations about dayshift being not as hot is definitely an average, if you rated each girl from 1-10 and took an average, dayshift would be a good deal lower. Luckily, it doesn't mean that you can't win the standard deviation lottery. The girl who may be the hottest stripper I've ever seen, I met on dayshift and ATFed for 12-18 months until she moved to nightshift -- where, just like dayshift, she was instantly the hottest girl on shift. You can definitely find smokin' hot girls on dayshift -- you're just less likely to. It is definitely the case that even at my fave club, there are occasionally dayshifts that are complete no-joys for me, not attracted to a single girl, which never happens on nightshift.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^Subra you are not less likely to find smoking hot girls on dayshift you just won't find as many as you do at night I find plenty of smoking hot girls and I mostly club day shifts, just prefer milfs to teenagers the night crowd is generally younger that is the main difference as I see it.
  • rl27
    7 years ago
    I have found that day shift Monday through Wednesdays are the best times to visit most clubs. Unfortunately the only times I can visit day shift those days, is when on vacation. Friday and Saturday nights are the worst times.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion