tuscl

Door Girl

Mr_Kay
Catch-22
Thursday, July 13, 2017 5:38 AM
Was at the club last night and talent was horrific. Door Girl was hot. Older retired stripper type. Is it possible to get dances from her ? Share a club drink or meal ?

10 comments

• Imamutt
    7 years ago
    Oh, yeah. Door girls, servers, bartenders; they all have the same needs as strippers and don't usually make nearly as much money, and they're often hotter than many dancers . If you're not taking them into consideration, you're definitely missing out.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    A lot depends on whether or not dancers are required to have a license. I've seen waitresses at Follies do VIPs with permission from the manager.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    It's possible, but usually not probable. Depends on what club management will allow.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    It can't hurt to ask her for a dance. On very slow nights DS II used to occasionally serve as the door girl. She could make good tips just cause she's cute and she could stay dressed. She would also do lap dances if asked, but she charged extra because she told guys she had to pay someone to cover for her at the door. That explanation was of course bullshit.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    @shadowcat I'm not sure I've ever seen a waitress at Follies I would choose over a dancer. Must be some serious latent VIP skills hiding behind the trays. I guess there's also the allure of getting something that's supposed to be ungettable. Come to think of it, I was surprised to find out that Oasis shot girls were available for VIP, and the most direct proposition I ever got there ("be sure to bring a condom") came from a shot girl.
  • impala
    7 years ago
    Really depends on the club, but have found many times OTC easier with door girl if you pay her a little attention as often they are not making as much cash, but beware, if she is one of the regular dancers working the door that night often is because she is having her period.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    "... She would also do lap dances if asked, but she charged extra because she told guys she had to pay someone to cover for her at the door ..." She could have a legit point - at a mixed-dive I visit from time to time the shot girls and waitresses could give dances but they had to charge $10 extra/dance - I assume is b/c they don't pay dancer house-fees like the dancers so the club wants a cut
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Door girls I assume can run the gamut from eye-candy GPS girls that are allergic to dick and thus would never dance, to dancers that are part-time door-girls. I always assumed they would be off-limits b/c they have to tend to the door. I once saw a fine ebony door-girl - I said to her "I wish you were a dancer" - she replied that she was and wish she could give me dances but she couldn't that night.
  • Crownand7
    7 years ago
    Non stripper staff can usually dance but they charge extra. It can cause unwanted drama with the full time strippers, so some avoid it.
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    Give her a few weeks, sometimes they'll make the shift to dancing.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion