tuscl

Does it still count as LDK . . . (First Time for Everything - A FOLLIES Story)

joc13
firmly on the Atlanta United bandwagon!
Does it still count as LDK if the girl has her hand down your shorts?

I was at my favorite stand up spot in Follies and a girl came over when she saw me laughing, cause her and I were both on our phones and for some reason I thought it was funny.

Any way, we start hugging and dancing and she's rubbing me through my shorts and says "you have good cum control". I figured this was SS designed to start VIP pitch, but then she goes on to explain that earlier she was dancing for a guy and hadn't even started rubbing on him yet and he came in his pants. She said it was creepy that he came so quick.

I told her I had never cum in my pants in a SC (not PL shit; actually true) but that if she kept doing what she was doing that might change. She took this as a challenge, put her hand in my shorts, and in 5 songs managed to initiate me into the LDK club. But, is it really an LDK the way she did it?

Her time with me finished off her money for the day (and mine - this was a "damn traffic sucks" impulse visit, so I went in with what I happened to have on me), so she kissed me goodbye and headed for the locker room.

While I was standing there finishing off my mostly free beer (she finally explained the "2 dances for $20 and get a drink" special to me), two girls came up and introduced themselves and made an offer for a 2 girl BJ and fuck session in VIP for standard Follies rates (50 room, 100 each girl) This was the most directly I've ever been propositioned in Follies (First #2). I told em I was interested (they were pretty cute), but was about to leave (I had no more money). The response was "Could we convince you to stay if we sweeten the deal?" (First #3. Never had a dancer offer to negotiate down before.) I thought about seeing what they would propose, but I didn't want to chance letting jocJr talk me into a bad decision with the club ATM. Since I might want to explore the option at a later time, I asked "is there an easy way I can find out when you'll be working next?" which usually results in a phone number. Then I experienced First #4 as neither one had a phone on them and neither one offered up a number for me to put in my phone.

And before SJG cries _hypocrisy!_, just because I wouldn't want behavior like this to occur in MY ideal club, it doesn't mean I won't occasionally pop into someone else's club to get a cheap thrill. And, no, I would not eat food while I'm in this place.

24 comments

• rh48hr
    7 years ago
    I would say no. Even though you came in your pants, it was via a HJ. To me a LDK is cumming in your pants via grinding over the pants.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Agree with rh48hr.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    I think this falls under some dispater code, like a HJ (if skin to skin contact) or stick shifting or playing with the gameboy, the latter of which is high mileage and the former is an extra. A lapgasm (LDK) is something more specific and different.

reference:
    http://archive.zbone.com/zone/dispater.h…
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Yeah, if there's hand assistance then that disqualifies the LDK
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    Well, there was definitely skin-to-skin contact hand assistance, so I guess it's back to the LDK drawing board for me, and I doubt it will ever happen. Grinding just doesn't do it for me.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    I will call it a Follies LDK if others are ok with it.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    shark - That is an insult to Follies. :)
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    Nope, this was clearly a handie and not a lapgasm. Words, even invented ones, have meanings!

I just turned 63 (on Tuesday) and haven't had a lapgasm since Sunday evening. Furthermore, I don't expect another until Friday or Saturday night, as these are strictly non-extras clubs. However, next week at Bogart's and/or the Criket near Detroit should be a different story :)
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    I'm with MrDeuce. An LDK/lapgasm requires no contact between your dick and her skin. Even the skin on her hands.

How did the two girls willing to do BJ and fuck for $100 each look? The fact that they were willing to negotiate down from there is scary.

I'm dubious of sex for <$100. If a sex worker is giving it away I'm not sure I want it!

Cheap prostitutes = not brilliant! (Contrary to some of the bargain hunters on the site)
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    After spending many years exchanging messages and ideas with the holy one of cum in pants

This is officially disqualified per the official rules of LDK

If she would've gave you a handy over you pants then you cum this actually is a LDK aka LapGasm

The key issue is dick has to say in the pant's and nothing can enter into the pant's either.

Most LDK aka LapGasm happens with simulated HJ, BJ, TF, FS actions
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Next visit I'm at follies I'm going to hit the non vip leather couches up on the back side. Reviews and pm have stories of dick out lap dances until completion but only on the back side of the couches

I'm looking forward to this

I've already done the high chair / standing HJ dances

I've already done the HJ dances at stage side tables

I've already killed off a few solid VIP sex act's

Next on list dick out lap dance orgasm

This isn't a LDK either because my dick will be uncovered and stroking on her sexy parts

After this and maybe on the same trip I'm doing a three some VIP with my two favorite Hispanics/Cubans
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    LDK = Lap Dance Kum. This clearly a handie, not that there is anything wrong with that. Here's a question for you though: if you had gone to the VIP with the two dancers who followed, how would you have explained the mess in your shorts?
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    @4got2wipe "How did the two girls willing to do BJ and fuck for $100 each look?"

One was blonde, pretty face, C or larger tits, average build. Other brunette, on the thick side, B cups, not a stunning face but a friendly smile. Not in the top 5% of dancers I've been in VIP with but definitely in top 25%.

A trusted source confirmed the authenticity of the offer. Apparently the blonde has no problems being direct. It was 1 hour before the end of day shift, which might explain the willingness to deal.

@gamma "if you had gone to the VIP with the two dancers who followed, how would you have explained the mess in your shorts?"

Yeah, that was yet another reason why I knew I had to turn down the offer. Plus, two times in a row like that would probably be impossible for me, so it most likely would have been a wasted effort.
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    Doesn't count. She was stroking you with her hand, so that's not a pure lap dance
  • ime
    7 years ago
    Hand job not Ldk
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    The real question is: is it an LDK if she dances on your bare dick with nothing but a G-string but you choose not to penetrate?
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    AssJob brilliant
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    My kind of discussion! I gotta agree with everyone else and say it wasn't an LDK but any kind of cumming is great, right??? No better feeling in the world. So great job to your dancer, Joc13. We need more like her in the world ready and willing to get down and dirty.
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    The only job where you can ass it! I like it!!!!
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I remember getting an inside the commando sweatpants vicious HJ from an ebony in a Miami black-club during a stand-up dance (aka wall-dance) and my knees buckling - she actually held me up b/c she thought I was gonna fall to the floor
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    @Papi yeah, standing was a real challenge!

Her technique was gentle and perfect. A _viscious_ HJ would not have worked on me.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    That strong ebony grabbed my dick like she was wrestling cattle to the ground by the neck - she had a strong grip which made me feel it more w/o being painful
  • ime
    7 years ago
    Some girls are very hands on there. I even had one take me all the way out while on the back couches while it was still pretty early and club wasn't to busy yet, was use to the stick shifting but that was brazen and unexpected. We had fun in VIP as well.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    I like the "Follies LDK" because you got something a little extra, just like all dances at Follies. Come to think about it - that could be a new tag line.

"FOLLIES - Where You Get Something A Little Extra"

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion