tuscl

'tip me'

Jascoi
mr.wonderful to single moms and college age girls...
we hear 'don't pay in advance' for extras. certainly true in clubs sometimes. but the other nite i did pay in advance at one of my favored clubs. i've seen her before but never have been approached by her. she rates a solid 7... if she firms up a bit she could easily be an 8+. she sat down beside me and after greetings she asked how my night was going. i said ok but i need a fuck. i usually am not that blunt but one of my favored dancers was on the stage and i was distracted. she said we can do that and how much would i tip? i said i have a particular 'like' that i want and she asked what is it? i said i like bareback. she then stood up and said 'i don't do that.' and walked away.
a couple hours later she sat down beside me again and asked if anybody had taken care of me. she asked how much more would i tip and i said $100 on top of the club vip fee. she grabbed my hand and led me to the bar to buy the vip dance. (normal procedure for that club). after getting naked and sitting down in the vip room she asks for the tip upfront. well... little brain says ok. lets see what happens. i give her the hundred and follows thru. much to my relief. (she cudda walked out with the tip.) rcg, cg, doggy then mish. will i do her again? probably not. no passion. no daty. no bj. and she told me to pull out at the moment i was about to cum.

15 comments

• Jascoi
    7 years ago
    oh... and she asked me to tip more. (i said no.)
  • hump_my_leg_12346
    7 years ago
    Please keep us updated on your antibiotics.
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    The other night I was sitting at the bar when the shot girl came around and asked me if I wanted a shot. I politely refused (that crap she brings around is vile!). She says, "OK, how about a tip?"

"For what?" I said disbelievingly. "You seriously expect a tip for coming unsolicited to offer me a shot I didn't want in the first place?"

"Well, yes," was her answer.

"No." was my reply.

"You'll never get any girls to sit with you with an attitude like that." was her parting shot.

Guess she missed the fact that I had been sitting with and done a VIP with a very sexy dancer and 5 minutes after she went home after an eleven hour shift another beautiful woman was taking up the slack.

Some girls got a lot of nerve, lol.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    yes.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Justme, How about instead some words of flattery and coming on to her and letting a makeout session ensue, while handing her some front room money of course?

Sounds like San Gabriel Valley?

ATAC, sometimes waitresses can be enjoyed in all the ways that dancers can. And yes, it does mean being open and generous with money. Did you like the girl, would you want to play with her? Only you can decide that.

SJG

BroFlake
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/brof…
    Alter_Kocker96, his awesome post:
    https://www.tuscl.net/?page=post&id=5066…
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Yeah - I pay upfront as often as it snows in Miami - I can understand a dancer being concerned about not getting paid but there are too many ROBs to take the chance - the best I'll do is show her I have the $$$ but not pay till the end.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    papi... good advice.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    i've been 'robbed' a few times. once in south beach miami. $500 bucks. think i posted about that before. another at spearmint rhino rialto. super stupid move on my part. latest rob was just a couple days ago at my casa. local HOT 19year old girl. she walked off with the $40 i put down for half of her services while i retrieved her scarf from my car. she was walking down the long drive when i noticed that. like... what could i really do... me... a 67 year old old fart chasing a 19 year old pretty girl... yelling 'she is ripping me off!!!'....
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Front room makeout session before even talking about anything back room.

SJG
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    yes. sjguy. gotta do that. first and foremost.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    butt HONNESTLY... i'm 67. make out with a local HOT 19 year old girl without any money out there to tempt her???
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Who said anything about no money? Front room tipping, to show care, concern, respect and good intentions.

If the girl feels that she knows you and understands you, age can be a plus.

SJG
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    damm man. there's almost fifty fuckin years there. with a stripper that might be dooable with money. butt this is a local street girl. totally different things in play here. as i found out that even though i have known her since age 16. and NEVER approached her or ( let alone violated her) any positive things in the past doesn't give me any advantage.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    btw she made the first pitch to me. and i swung. and obviously missed. strike one.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    then she walked out of the ballpark. :(
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion