tuscl

Stripper Phone Number/Facetime

Tuesday, July 11, 2017 8:49 AM
Did you ever get FaceTime with a stripper when she gives out her phone number?

16 comments

• shailynn
    7 years ago
    No, that shit is gay to FaceTime with anyone, unless you have a little kid.
  • TheeOSU
    7 years ago
    The only stripper facetime I've received and or desire is her face in my crotch or sucking me off.
  • Jdavid9806
    7 years ago
    Hahahaha shaylin
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    IDK shailynn - I'm surprised strippers haven't used something like that to entice PL's to come in and see them. Photos is one way to do it, but to add live video of her masturbating and saying "wish you were here to do this to me instead" could be a great selling point.
  • HarryJones
    7 years ago
    My local club now has a SnapChat account. They know i'll be in to see my girl every weekend anyway but she is always heavily featured in their SnapChat videos and pictures because they know i'm one of their only followers on that platform. Its pretty funny
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Southernguy100, haven't seen your posts before. Welcome to TUSCL. Facetime? At some clubs it is easier to spend time talking with dancers than others. If you are going to see her outside the club, you should have lots of face time with her. In the club, most time and attention cost money. Otherwise I'm not sure if I am understanding your meaning. SJG
  • HarryJones
    7 years ago
    He means FaceTime, the iPhone application. Video calling ^
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    I don't have an iphone because I"m not a mindless sheep. But if I go to the spirit of your question, I do often use Snapchat video calling with my ATATF, we've done everything from her giving me sexy shows, to her just getting me sexed up before I see her, to live mutual masturbation. Yes, it gets me to see her sooner :)
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^^^^^ :) :) :) Subraman knows how to enjoy women! SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^^ Subraman knows how to create that See, Want, Get power trip which you can have in a strip club and with a new girl, but with one you already know! !!!! SJG
  • Janos
    7 years ago
    I only go to strip clubs once in a while so its handy when some of my fav strippers text me they are working. I find when you give a dancer over $200 she will volunteer to give her number to you. Usually I get a naked pic or two to help entice me.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    that is a problem with being an old fart. i've only had one girl send me nude pics. the rest have been nice g rated pics.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    i honestly can show those pics to my older grandkids. no. maybe my kids. ok. maybe not. they still think i should be attracted to my age group. i'm fukin 67.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    how can i explain a HOT pic of a 19 year old vixen?
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    @subraman "I don't have an iphone because I"m not a mindless sheep." That's exactly what I say about iPhones, or sheepPhones as I call them. Baaaaa!
  • gawker
    7 years ago
    My ATF was in Floriduh for a few months and after she'd been there for a few weeks she had a girlfriend make a video of her dancing and stripping off her bikini while talking to the camera about "touching herself" for me. About a month later she sent me a video of her showering while fingering herself. She was obviously zoned out on drugs in this one which detracted from my enjoyment. She then sent me a video of her sucking some guy and trying to fuck him but they were both so zonked, he couldn't maintain an erection, so they gave up. This one she sent to me ( she knows I'm a voyeur) with a message saying she'd rather have been with me. God, bad, or indifferent, it beat Snapchat.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion