tuscl

best time to go clubbing?

Woodwolck67
California
Monday, July 10, 2017 10:15 PM
Hi everyone, I'm still relatively new to clubbing and I was wondering if I were to go to COI what day and time is best to go? I was thinking of going on a Tuesday or Friday would that be best? Just curious thank you.

29 comments

• jaredlucas
    7 years ago
    What is COI
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    COI = City of Industry. California.
  • Woodwolck67
    7 years ago
    sorry should been more clear city of industry california
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    COI = City of Industry, a Los Angeles suburb
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    The "best time" is different for everyone - young guys prefer weekend nights when the club has more of a party feel - older guys often prefer a more laidback club and prefer dayshift or a weeknight. You need to try for yourself - go on a Fr afternoon then go have some dinner and then come back at night and see if you like one best, then do another visit on some other day. Most clubs are low on dancers b/w 7 pm and 9 or 10 pm.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    On a weekday the club may be slower and often one can get a bit better dancer attention and treatment, on a busy weekend eve dancers are more frantic trying to sell dances to the bigger # of custies thus often less attention from the girls.
  • Woodwolck67
    7 years ago
    thanks papi_chulo for the advice i'll keep that in mind. i'm on the younger side. is there a particular club that would be better for me I hear SR is a good place to start
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    I go clubbing both day shift and night. They have different flavors. Day is more laid back. The dancers will generally spend more time with you, but the pickings are much slimmer. If you have a regular, day is the best time. At night there's more energy, more girls and a better selection, but when she's done chances are she has several guys waiting in the wings so it's unlikely she'll hang with you unless she's already a regular. I like both; I'm going after work today to see my CF. My club is dead on Tuesdays and she'll likely spend the whole time I'm there with me.
  • Nixur68
    7 years ago
    Most shift changes are around 8PM.
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    Synn has their "Stripped Thurdays" and the place gets packed with dancers & PL's grabbing those special $75 VIP's. The down side is that there is always a wait for a VIP since the place gets so busy.
  • johndough20020
    7 years ago
    Mondays are usually the slowest. Fridays are usually the busiest. Slow nights usually have the best value with low prices and long songs but small dancer selection. Busy nights have bad value with high prices and short songs but large dancer selection. I think Thursday is usually the best because value is high and dancer selection is also large.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    coi thursday afternoon and evening. the ONLY possible better choice is hong kong tj.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Thursday? Because of discounts? Wouldn't day time be better, if a PL can swing it? SJG
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    synn. then spearmint rhino coi also deja vu coi. then maybe paradise. followed by bliss. don't forget tropical lei. and bnl pomona. then sr rialto. sahara anaheim. knockouts. fuck. stick with synn.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    They say that paradise has thick Latina's, and that they mean it when they give you the stripper handshake. :) :) :) how about strip joint in pamona, no one mentions that? SJG
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday night. Not the complete sausage fest of the weekend but still plenty of quality talent.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Justme62, You know that there are concerns about the effects of Deja Vu in San Francisco. In COI, is their club good? Front room unrestricted mileage, like for makeout sessions with willing girls, even going to FIV and stick shifting? Rather like HK Bar TJ? And then maximum mileage when you invite your girl to the back room. People have talked about girls being nice there, and about DFKing. If they just let the girls do what they want, this is the direction it will go, and then the concern about DV could be unfounded. And this sounds like one of their branded clubs too. On their corporate site. You can see how high these package prices go, $1k, $5k [view link] Does not seem to have its own page, but it does have this, which to me looks iffy [view link] Not a big place. Interesting COI, having such stuff in strip malls. [view link] SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    And also about SR, same questions, front room makeout sessions, back room maximum mileage? SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^ About COI, others have posted the opposite. Some guys don't know how to let GFE happen. So they assume then that it does not exist. SJG
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    When the love of your young life leaves you for a dumpier man....or when your 40?
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    sjguy... front room makeout is rare in los angeles area clubs... but it can happen with the right girl. actually in vegas it seems to be more common (in my experience) best overall for me is tijuana.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    dvcoi is kinda lame... literally no privacy in the vip areas. but it can still be fun with the right girls. and relatively cheap. and they have some very cute waitresses.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    So just about DV and SR in COI and SoCal, do DV and SR make it so the front room makeout sessions are less, or probably the same? Thanks, SJG
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    As a newbie you would be more comfortable when the crowd is smaller so I would go on a week night. A weekend night at a busy club can be intimidating for someone who is new to the hobby.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    sjguy. less. it just seems to be the general attitude in los angeles metro clubs. (including coi.) heck. i feel privileged just to have the girl sit on my lap in the showroom. now.... as to tijuana.... !!!!!!!
  • cdognj1
    7 years ago
    Me personally....I usually enjoy when a club is slow, the slower the better. You get your pick of ladies and get more milage just because she has no other options. However when I just want a few beers and see some tits without the expense of lap dances and other things I find a busy place, get my drink then go sit away from the bar.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    justme, usually lap sitting is the best way to get things going. San Gabriel Valley, common? Standard? Do DV or SR, steer it away from this? Thanks, SJG
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    it all depends on the girl.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^^^^ Indeed. Thanks, SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion