Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

I need a nut

BrotherFogHorn

Gawd's Holy Church of Tuscl

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

I was working on the church bus today. I have been adding a coupme of stripper poles to h3lp these girls praynto the lawerd. I went to Ace hardware to get some supplies. When I walked into the store the cute girl at the register asked if she could help me find something. I said I need a nut. She laughed and laughed... then she decided to cum pray with me in da bus....

What was she laughing at my nut for?

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

Did you nut on her? If so, brilliant!

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

dear Lord lol

S
Supremeruler
•

I think you are a nut and your mama should've swallowed you.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Latasha Emanuel, Gospel From The Stripper's Pole youtube.com

Evangelical Christianity is a disease!

SJG

Casino Royale, 1967 Sound Track youtube.com

Profile picture for Trish_Club_Lust
Trish_Club_Lust
•

I will give you a nut

Profile picture for Trish_Club_Lust
Trish_Club_Lust
•

Slap me in the chin with your balls

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement