• JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    You need to burn your clothing after a visit before you get into your car
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    You get drunk in the parking lot for a good time now
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    You see a lot of clear plastic stripper heels in the trash on the side of the road.

You see bathroom trolls begging for change at the corner or offering to wash your windshield at the traffic lights.

Couches set on fire in front of the club.

Bouncers working as hostesses at the local coney islands.

Some guys with a guitar and a beard down to their belt tells you about: "that Shack out by Lagrange. They got a lot of nice girls..."

You see the valet guys working the local Walmart parking cars.

• sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    You get nervous Hooters or Twin Peaks may have new restrictions because th county is calling girls in bikinis as a form of adult entertainment.

Then you start wondering if Sharia law is about to be implemented in Greenville county banning any female from wearing a bikini in public because that could be adult entertainment.

Plus law enforcement agents think it's ok to spend 2000 a pop to find something illegal going on at a business. And if that doesn't work, they double the amount until someone cracks. The public doesn't complain because agents said they used drug money and they will make the business pay it back in fines after they are shut down.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    LMFAO
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    I herd those lawyers got $80k
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Your only hope is to hop a greyhound and travel 500+ miles just for some action
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    Meanwhile all the decnt nude clubs got shut down in the whole area less than ten years ago. Went from 3 or 4 in Greenville to 0. Myrtle beach still has one.

Even a nude club in well ford went from nude to topless only a few years ago. Used to have packed clubs. Went dead after all the changes. I even used to be able to bring my own beer. I call it the good ol days.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Holy fuck South Carolina sucks now...is it a south issue in general ???
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    When Juice moves into town and the club stops offering its free midnight buffet on Friday and Saturday nights.

• JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    LMFAO
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    I got a good one.
    Ghosts follow you home from the strip club. It was that dead in there.

I think I might change my pic to one of the ghost pics that popped up on a ghost app. They look creepy as hell. I didn't even know ghost pics were popping up until I tried to do a screen capture and got 2 different ones.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    LE cracking down, new ordinances being considered, clubs getting tamed down, and nation wide chains and the Mafia taking over.

SJG

DEEP PURPLE - Live @ Moscow 2016
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyfzte3p…
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    Clubs would probably still be running if the mafia was in charge. I met the son of the mafia leader for a county I lived in one night when I lived in NC. Someone I knew introduced him to me. Maybe the guy I knew wanted me to keep quiet. He did ask me to keep quiet about his visit before introducing me to the son of the mafia leader for the county. You never know who you are going to meet.

One night in Fayetteville when I was out with 3 dancers and 2 of their friends, I found out one guy was officially dead. He seemed quite pissed off about being dead as well. Said he might not go into work on time Monday morning since he was dead and all. Military declared him dead. Explosion at the air base.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    fyi, I uploaded a friendly neighborhood ghost. Snapped from a screen capture.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Fayetteville NC looks to me like it could be a rough town, but good strip clubs.

SJG
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    ^^^^ everything on the outside looks good from a basement window, fucker.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    The biggest strip club building in the area is compared to a Hooters restaurant instead of a strip club.

You wonder if new Greenville county restrictions will require all females in the county to wear long pants or long black robes while in public to avoid showing any skin because that is adult entertainment showing your legs in public.

You wonder if Greenville county cheerleaders must wear black robes as well if new county restrictions are imposed equally a Ross the county.

You wonder if Greenville agents might decide to bribe workers at Burger King, Wendy's, or hooters and shut business's down if someone agrees to a sexual act in exchange for 2000 bucks. I heard a dancer say she found a male customer who would agree to do a BJ for 2000 bucks.
  • bang69
    7 years ago
    All the strippers are working at Wall mart, Waiting tables at local restrants, working at a fast food joint
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Lol bang lol...it's true though

You know it's bad when you happy to fuck a over the 30's something Asian massage chick lol...damn is she talented
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^^ :) :) :)

Juice +20

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion